Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 56 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MartinOffline
Post subject: How about a 2.7 liters Bi turbo V6 from Audi?  PostPosted: Feb 17, 2006 - 01:37 PM

Hello,

The engine comes from Audi S4/A6 4WD. It is a 2.7 liters V6 that is raped with twin turbos Smile. It makes 265hp stock, but mr Dahlbäck here in sweden has kits for more power.

Take a look att his Golf RSI in project and media. It is crazy!!!
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/english/main.asp

One kit makes 500 hp so the gearbox should be strong. Is it possible to use the engine and transmisson in a lambo or is there something that makes it impossible. If you salvage a wrecked car you could use the climate controll, ABS and more. Sound like a god idea to me.

/ Martin

Reply with quote Back to top
wolkOffline
Post subject: RE: How about a 2.7 liters Bi turbo V6 from Audi?  PostPosted: Jun 10, 2007 - 09:08 PM

Hi Martin, thats funny, just yesterday I did the math of the dimensions, it would fit in perfectly with a front wheel drive gear box and a stage 2 or 3 clutch. the sub frame of the audi has the same width apart as the fiero main rails. I used a 1996 A4 2.8 liter for a mok-up.

BlackyOffline
Post subject: RE: How about a 2.7 liters Bi turbo V6 from Audi?  PostPosted: Jun 11, 2007 - 08:36 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Hello,
engines from Audi works good in Diablo or Mucie Kits, The V6 s , 3,6 V8 or 4,2 V8 will fit direkt Bolt on, without an Adapter platte. at the 3,6 and 4,2 liter V8 engines i would take the tdi transmission, it will fits and and more haellt strength (torque) out.
The Murcie-replika El Torro used the 4,2 L V8 engine from Audi and I already saw different changes with AUDI engines
(also an Diablo Replica) and the sportscar >Apollo< from the company GUMPERT ,here in germany ,also used Audi Engines with BiTurbo loading (650HP)Laughing Laughing

regards

Jump to: