Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 52 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jonathan71375Offline
Post subject: You guys are killing me  PostPosted: Feb 05, 2008 - 05:25 AM

You guys are killing me with videos of this thing. First I thought, what the heck, this thing is ugly. Now, I'm kinda starting to get a stiffy looking at it. I kinda like it and am so thinking of taking a G28 and doing some serious shaping on it if there's a market for it. First 5 kits, $10K including interior. Turnkeys on tubular with 520hp start at $125K. Whatddya say guys? I've got molds for the interior, exact replica parts for the dash and such. Seats too, one piece glass ones. And the engine cover too. Who wants one, lets start sending deposits. lol
J

Reply with quote Back to top
speedbuff_00Offline
Post subject: RE: You guys are killing me  PostPosted: Feb 05, 2008 - 06:28 AM
KitCentral Fellow

How's it go? "build them and they will sell"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
Jonathan71375Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 05, 2008 - 03:35 PM

I guess I will have to just get started, keep in touch

customshop1Offline
9 Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2008 - 12:15 AM

I hope your fiberglass work is better then the junk fiberglass parts you sold me. I hope you business is good but please tell people what kind of shape the fiberglass is in befor they pay. I was so disappointed in the quality of fiberglass I recieved from you . but I had already paid for it and I had a deadline to make it to the SEMA show.
I am not trying to be a hater but dont sell people parts that are in HORRIBLE shape and say they are great fiberglass work!
Sorry to disappoint anyone but I feel I need to say my 2 cent.

s4Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2008 - 02:21 AM

how good is the dash and the rest of the interior parts? i want to buy an interior setup thats close to the real deal.

Jonathan71375Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 07, 2008 - 04:53 AM

John, you're right, things could have been much better. That's why I don't have molds anymore and won't do molds or parts with the supplier I had. One day, I will make it up to you. Maybe a body will just "show up" at your shop one day. I'd like to hope. Regardless of the price you paid for it, it should've been better. Live and learn, I am glad that you got it done in 12 weeks and it looked so good, and I am thankful for still having my name on it. It was more work than i thought it was going to be too. For now, I am moving on to other projects. Maybe Reventon, maybe not, Can't say until I do it but I tell you this, if I do it, It's gotta be done to your standards, and I may just have to use you to see what your standards are and I know it will be beneficial to you.
Jon

Jump to: