Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 55 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
what do you think? scam or not?
yes?
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
No?
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

DylanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2008 - 10:37 AM

Geeze, you know soo much about them dont ya? why all the facination in a scamming company? even "FLEW DOWN THERE" ahmmm ahmmmm
Whats done is done, by you going on here and trying to justify yourself by saying Super replica is a scammer and your not, tells people things. If your selling lots of kits to many happy customers, how come we havent heard a single peep out of anyone to back up your word? if you look at how many people have viewed this thread than you have to sit back and wonder!! enough said. Going to build my Lambo now!!
Maybe you should too.

Reply with quote Back to top
Foose_of_FiberglassOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2008 - 10:32 PM
KitCentral Fellow

The biggest Scammers I've met are so-called legitimate consumers, even from this site. They fail to tell the whole truth, and want work done for peanuts.....darn that nonsense!

JOHNSON10745Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2008 - 10:40 PM

carkitinc.com allows customers to charge their entire body-kit purchase on a credit card and any credit card company will allow the customer to dispute any charge that you are not happy with but super replica requires a bank wire transfer for all payments and you can not receive a refund on a bank wire transfer.
call your credit card company if you have questions regarding this posting.

best kits at the best prices with the best customer service =
www.carkitinc.com

jodyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2008 - 02:42 PM

hey johnson10745
how do you know that supereplicas.com have ripped off so many people iv never seen a post from someone that has can you explane how you know this

JOHNSON10745Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2008 - 06:04 PM

johnson10745
we are www.carkitinc.com and we sell supercar replica body-kits that are easy to complete like the kit 360 for example.
we have had people contact us by phone that wired money from their bank to supereplica.com and that company supereplica.com is located in the country of panama. the people tell us that they never received any replica car as promised. supereplica.com wants you to keep sending money as they promise you they are working on your car. they will only take your money and never deliver a car.
visit us at www.carkitinc.com
you may pay for your kit with paypal or credit card or cash or personal check.

Flying_RoadsterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 16, 2008 - 01:10 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I drove down to their facilities (carkitinc.com) without letting them know I was coming, and I found they have 1 body for each type car they sell ready to be shipped. They are molded in another town about 1 hour away (in which I use to live). He was very informative and helpful and showed me around his whole shop (which was very interesting).

They have an established business that is their main income. The cars are a side line for them. He has several business ventures (as you know gives them more of a chance to stay afloat longer) so this isn't their main income.

I went by to see if they were for real. They are. The molds look very good (better than mine was). From what I can tell I would trust him to by things from. And I will probably be buying from them in the future.

I was very impressed especially for dropping in unannounced. He was helpful and was appreciative when I told him toward the end of our conversation I was on this forum and was "checking him out" to see if he was a scammer, and I told him I would let everone know what I found was positive.

Take it as you will, I just thought if I could help someone on the forum to know what kind of shop this was, it may help.

my .02
GW

joshuah666Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 17, 2008 - 02:17 PM

Thanks Flying Roadster for taking the time going down there to clear some things up! I to like some of these other members were a little sceptical about carkitinc, so i did some checking of my own and this is what i found out.

I map quest there location to see how to get there as i was interested in there kits and put a deposit down on a mercy 1 NT to wich i am supposed to pic up on the 25th of this month. What struck me as odd is that there were two buissness with seperate adresses but the same phone number. So i emailed carkitinc to inquire on this and to ask for refrences. Carkitinc replyed that he owned more then one buisness and thats why they share the same number. Carkitinc also gave me a refrence who i called and have talked to several times since. Although he did not purchase a lambo replica but there 360 kit. He was very happy with the qualitly and said carkitinc was very helpfull to the point they found his doner car, and told him were and how to get the rest of his parts for the build.
Then i proceeded to email the the albertville city police department to see if they have heard of carkitinc located in there town and also about the numbers and adresses. To my suprise they emailed me back right away and said this yes, his buisness is legitimate and he owns two otheres in the same building and also has a current buissness licence.
As i said earilier i put a deposit on the mercy 1 kit form carkitinc. I never thought of him as being a deciving buissness man, But when i read this forum it raised an eyebrow and i wondered so i did some checking. As i will be driving 3000 miles round trip to pic this up, that would be so terriable to drive 1500 miles to a buissness that did not excist. I will leave here on the 22 to go get it and when i do i will gladly post pics of the kit and let you all see and judge for your self. I to do belive that he is a honest buissness man and look forward to picking up my kit from him and purchaseing others in the near future. So once agian thanks Flying Roadster for taking the time to check this out!!!!!!

darkprinceOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 17, 2008 - 04:03 PM

This is a legitimate company. I have been emailing them for some time now and all emails have been replied to.(except my last) The only reason why I'm going with someone else to purchase my kit from is because I want a Murci Roadster, And theirs doesn't look like a LP640. looks a little weird. So I'm gonna be getting a G28. But will be getting a GT, ASH-MART, and a 360 kit from them.

greenmeansgo
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2008 - 05:28 AM
KitCentral Fellow

replying to emails does not make you legit

darkprinceOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 19, 2008 - 07:29 AM

my question to johnson10745 a.k.a. Carkitinc. is, Why does your Mucri NT(Murcielago Roadster) look so funny from the pics you have shown on the site? It looks like a Cyclone kit which is far off from the Murci Roadster.

And to Greenmeansgo, I know that emailing doesn't mean they are legit, which is why after dozens of emails and dozens of replies, I called them(many times at that) to ask the same questions. Got the same answers too. Very nice people.

I'm gonna look further into this for everyone. Need to get to the bottom of this matter.

darkprinceOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 19, 2008 - 05:17 PM

Ok everyone, I email the Albertville Police dept. asking about this business. This is what he sent back (word for word):

"Mr. Hubbard,

I am unfamiliar with this business and do not show a listing for it within our records.

Scott Lacks

Communications Division Supervisor"

But I forgot he has two different business' at that location.

I guess I better ask someone else.

Last edited by darkprince on Aug 19, 2008 - 05:41 PM; edited 1 time in total

greenmeansgo
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 19, 2008 - 05:24 PM
KitCentral Fellow

whats your point?

darkprinceOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 19, 2008 - 05:39 PM

greenmeansgo wrote:
whats your point?

...... Confused ... I'm not sure.
Laughing

MMBRAZILOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2008 - 12:27 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I know being a body kit and parts producer/seller I am suspicious to say,but I am 100% sure you will be ripped in one way or the other. Or you will loose your money and get no car, or you will get a piece of crap. Beleive me, its impossible to built a quality replica, even a not exact one for 20-30 bucks.
I know you want a Murci, I don´t sell Murci kits, so I don´t want to get their business. These guys don´t have one single pic of a finished car,and don´t give us crap that clients dont want exposure, just take pics of the complete car before painting and you´ll never know whos the client.
If they don´t want to scam you at the best they want your money to finance them start this business. So they don´t know how the finished car will be.

Flying_RoadsterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2008 - 04:02 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Look, I don't know this guy on a personal basis but I do know he does have the kit bodies at his facilities. I don't know about murcielago's enough to say whether it looks exact or not, but I saw a coupe and roadster bodies (in crates) and they looked good to me.

He does not build cars he sells "parts". I don't know if he has any builders that have finished or not. I think if we want to find negative in him we will.

We could find something negative about EVERYONE on this forum if we wanted. Give the guy a chance. He is NOT associated with SuperReplica.com. Like I said I don't know the guy, but obviously no one else on here does either.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. Like someone said on another post. Wait till he has actualy screwed someone, that's the only way to TRULY know. I personally don't think he will.

My .02
GW

Jump to: