Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 61 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
centerfoldsOffline
Post subject: Corey Davis is alive and well *Watch-Out*  PostPosted: Apr 15, 2005 - 05:00 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Thank-GOD for this fourm.Ive been on it for about a week and am learning a lot.Was on kit car.com and seen an add for a roadster with interior for $3000! sounds great.I call the # and it says to ask for stan.a guy answered buy the name of Corey! (didnt know of him yet) He tells me his kit is the best! he said it was an RkS.He just started a bussiness and didnt have the time to complete.Talked for about 2 hrs!seemed real nice! Told him I would call him in a week or so to see if it was still available, THEN I started reading this fourm and read all of the lies he tells and how nobody received there parts in over a year from him.So I put 2+2 together and called him back.Asked him straight out-- is this a corey kit? he said YES! I asked if he was Corey Davis and he said yes! I told him Sorry--I wouldnt touch your kit with a 10 ft. pole and a lot of people are looking for him that he screwed and lied to. The # he answers at is 803-474-5094. I hope this helped someone he screwed. ANY-WAY I decided to go with a D&R complete kit.Probally safe with them. I never did one before and am totally new to this.Im from New-jersey.If any one is in the area I like to talk and see your experiences with kits. Thank-You[/b]

Last edited by centerfolds on Jun 08, 2005 - 01:05 AM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
FAmonmouthOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 19, 2005 - 07:27 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I am building a cory kit in Monmouth county. if your in the area let me know and you can check out the build

Matt_HOffline
Post subject: He lied to me too  PostPosted: Apr 30, 2005 - 01:37 AM

I almost fell for his lies as well. I fell into the EXACT same trap. Kitcar ad, new business, call back in a week, rks kit....everything.

Anybody actually buy a kit from him?? What did u get ??

HThotrodsOffline
Post subject: RE: He lied to me too  PostPosted: Mar 29, 2009 - 07:59 PM

Yes actual I did a 32 rodster body and chassis set the chassis was pretty nice and the body was great for the prcie $11,000.00 for both. It cam with all windows motors and hardware. I only had to put in about 40 hours in body work to get to my level of perfection. Not bad considering I have spent $10,000 on just bodies and have gotten alot worst. I asked Cory Davis about the ads after reading this and he admited to running them. He said he just want every one to geta good deal and some people don't like to buy from companies so that is the only reason he does the ads.

You know what I say if the product is great for the money who cares whom or how they sold it.

Jump to: