Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 66 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
thebossOffline
8 Post subject: SCAM ALERT "ISAAC FORD"  PostPosted: Jan 04, 2009 - 12:07 AM

Buyers beware, Isaac Ford scammed me for $1,000 for multiple items he was supposed to deliver on. Isaac Ford sent a couple email responses and to include his name address and phone number and was to have fiberglass interior and other items sent out in 1 week. This was December 6, 2008 and Isaac Ford has since disappeared and refuses to respond even with PayPal. The number he provided me was 864 940-4791 and it was shut off. The address he gave was 420 Sherwood in South Carolina. A reverse search for a phone listing to this address shows px 864 369-2702 but this listing is disconnected too. After filing a dispute with PayPal Isaac Ford sent me one email with a new phone listing of 864 556-5801 but since December 20th when he sent that to me he has yet to contact me or PayPal again. He allegedly had all my things ready to ship...... guess what, i never received it! Go figure! Isaac Ford aka skexotics, skexotics@aol.com is a fraud. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Reply with quote Back to top
kitcarmikeOffline
Post subject: RE: SCAM ALERT "ISAAC FORD"  PostPosted: Jan 04, 2009 - 09:23 PM

Yes this is almost the same thing this SCAMMER (Isaac Ford, aka. SKexotics) did to me. He got me for $780 for fiberglass dash parts. I paid through pay pal, however I did not go through ebay so now I will have work a bit harder to get my money back, However I will keep at it and I hope anyone who is taken by this scum would do the same thing. please let me know if I be of help or if anyone has a good address or number for this SCAMMER. Mike Vetter at kitcarmike@mac.com or 321-431-8120

gtodavidsonOffline
Post subject: RE: SCAM ALERT "ISAAC FORD"  PostPosted: Jan 18, 2009 - 11:33 PM

Wow!!! I just contacted Paypal and ebay yesterday. I purchased the dash and splash molds of the headlights to convert to the flush mounts. I waited and hoped that they would come in, he emails alot in the begining and then... I waited thinking that it was just because of the holidays, and now pay pal says it is to late!! If anyone knows this individual, please I would be more than happy to pay him a visit! The name is ISAAC FORD (SKEXOTICS@AOL.COM) My Wife is PISSSSSED! GTODAVIDSON

thebossOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 20, 2009 - 12:03 AM

FYI to people scammed by Isaac Ford / Foose Fiberglass / skexotics@aol.com; I was in contact with paypal today and they will be sending a note to the fraud department for me. They are aware of the multiple scams committed by Isaac Ford and when they get in touch with me if you send me (PM) messages with your name address phone number i will ensure that they get your statements to for their criminal action that i will see through. AND YES Isaac, they have your social security number and just watch what they can do; you better keep running or stay and wait for the day i see you behind bars.....................

thebossOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 15, 2009 - 09:19 PM

FYI, When you order parts and use PAYPAL and your credit Card be sure to save all your emails and documentation on the purchase. When you get scammed you will eventually get your money back even if the person takes the money out of their paypal account or the account they have funds sent too. Isaac Ford, Foose Fiberglass took me for my money and finally after great length of time (LAST MONTH) i was reimbursed my money from the credit card fraud department. Lets keep the scammers honest; take the few minutes it takes and file those complaints. Every penny counts when building these projects.

Jump to: