Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 22 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
6.0_BUILDEROffline
Post subject: WARNING !!!! Paul Guerin Ph.D  PostPosted: Feb 26, 2009 - 01:24 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Do not purchase anything from this guy (Paul Guerin Ph.D) he is a fraud and will take your money and not delivery the parts he claims he can get you .

Back in late August I was in contact with him to purchase a set of old stock brand new latches for my Diablo, as I was not happy with the used set I had. SO I actually sold my used set and now I have nothing …should have kept my old set!!

He was paid in full Via Paypal and never delivered the parts or my money back he has also not replied to a single email I have sent since December. Did not even try to come to any agreement at any point.

After I opened a Paypal dispute he finally contacted me and actually went as far as Threatened physical Harm. . When I was actually very fair with him.

He not only ripped me off but has also ripped off another member of this forum for a set of latches also …So be warned not to purchase anything of this fraud.

He is located out of Quebec Canada and claims he is the Quebec Mercedes Benz club president.

Here is all the info i have for him , he never provided a phone number even after I asked for one ...so this is all I have guys !!!

Watch out for this crook and fraud !!!!!!!!!!

Email mbquebec@hotmail.com

PayPal ma-mercedes-benz@hotmail.com.

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Paul-Guerin-PhD/825598023

[/b]

Reply with quote Back to top
sttsOffline
Post subject: RE: WARNING !!!! Paul Guerin Ph.D  PostPosted: Mar 15, 2009 - 07:03 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Man this is such a dog eat dog world. Even the doctors are ripping people off.

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

phil909Offline
Post subject: RE: WARNING !!!! Paul Guerin Ph.D  PostPosted: Apr 21, 2009 - 04:28 PM

Ebay User ID?

Jump to: