Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 62 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bigmann245Offline
Post subject: Scammed By Brian Wolff  PostPosted: Dec 27, 2003 - 01:54 AM

Mad I am so pissed off right now. I got scammed by Brian Wolff as did many other people. I put a deposit down for a Roadster Kit for $2700 back in February and after many excuses the last being i would be getting a refund I am stuck with my thumb up the pooper. He doesnt return emails and seams to have gone into hiding. I spoke to him on the phone many times prior to putting the deposit on the kit and thought he was an allright guy. He was advertising on many kit sites and i didnt see anything about a scam with his name involved anywhere. Does anyone know what can be done to get this guy? Also, does anyone know any updated info on his where abouts? Let me know. bigmann245@hotmail.com

Reply with quote Back to top
mtrippOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 05, 2004 - 11:55 AM

Sad

Hey Bigman...I added you to my msn messenger. I was one of the first to receive the great Brian wolff shaft up the... ?! I know he is in hiding right now, but still managing to take advantage of alot of people. I'll catch you on the messenger and let you know what I did to get my money back...

FletchOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 08, 2004 - 05:14 PM

I just received an email from Brian a few days ago telling me how he if finally getting fis life back together again... opps I guess he still has some unfinsihed business that he forgot to tell me about.

His email address is: artworkbybrian@hotmail.com

I hope this helps,
Fletch

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
AriOffline
Post subject: I was scammed as well...  PostPosted: Jan 25, 2004 - 12:30 AM

I was scammed out of more then $1500 from Brian.

I spoke to him on the phone / emailed him for about 6 months prior to giving him work. I even did a few favours for him to help him keep his name clear. He still took advantage of me nevertheless. I'm actually in the process of taking him to court, but haven't been able to get to his house yet to serve him the papers.

His background in theatre allows him to manipulate people better then most. If you've ever had actors as close friends you'd know what I mean regarding there ability to fool.

I feel he lied to me numerous times - for example, he was working on a "friends" property when I dealt with him, and there was a fiero located there. He told me he could take any parts he needed off the fiero, including a windshield (because he broke mine and refused to pay for its replacement). When I spoke to the owner of the property, I was informed the car was in fact his son's, and he was unaware brian was taking parts from it. As you may have guessed, his son was pretty pissed.

I've yet to personally hear or see one good thing about an experience with Brian or his work. I know one person who saw his diablo body up close, and he told me it was unbuildable. Based on the little work he attempted to do on my kit car, I'd have to agree - he set me back in my build process rather then put me forward... I had to redo all his welds, unbolt anything he bolted down, etc...

If you'd like to serve him legal papers, his address ( from http://www.toysforreallybigboys.com/) is as follows:

Brian Wolff
Apt 103
569 Kingston Rd.
Toronto, Ontario
M4E 1R3
CANADA

I actually gave him a ride home once because his car was in the shop... and look how he treated me...

*EDIT*
As I know for a fact Brian is a regular reader of this site, I'd just like to remind him that you can't go through life cheating people without it coming back to haunt you.

rodrieguzOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 25, 2004 - 01:48 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Brian Wolf.....Liar, cheat, theif , no good bastard, son of a #$$^%, @#$hole, punk ^&* P*&(y, ...

He cheated me out of a $900 deposit that I put down on his kit that he was in the process of making. He offered me such a great deal it was hard to pass up. But I must admit everything that sounds is good is probally not good. I was the first dumb ass to send money and sign a contract for a roadster body that I never received back in Aug. 0f 2002 . Man time really flies it will be two year this aug and he still hasn't paid. Although I"ll get an email every so often sayin he hasn't forgot about me. He also told me when he was dong work on aris car and now I see he was just a phony with that too.

The guy has messed up my build time and plans . Even though I bought another body since. I keep hearing over and over from my wife about how he screwed me and not send money to anyone.

I think eveyrone he scammed we should get together and get a class action lawsuit againsthim. If that's possible I don't know anything about legal issues. But I'm tired and I need my money $900 is not alot but it sure is alot for a young guy married with three young children trying to build a Lamoborghini replicar.

I see now that this guy is not to be trusted and yes he's very good @ manipulation you should read some of the emails I got excuse after excuse. I know he email fletch every so often looking for sympathy.

Rod

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=Rod-s-roadster-build&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
rodrieguzOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 25, 2004 - 01:53 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Ari email me

rodney238@juno.com

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=Rod-s-roadster-build&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

bigmann245Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 12, 2004 - 01:42 PM

Smile I appreciate all the replies i recieved for this post. I want to add to this and update everyone with what Brian and I have agreed to.

I emailed brian thinking he wouldnt reply like he did for a while but to my surprise he did reply. He told me all that has been going on in his life and that he wants to make things right again. so after emailing back and forth several times we came to an aggreement and he is now sending me my interior to my diablo kit tomorrow in a sign of good faith. In turn i aggreed to post on here the staus of our deal and to try and help him restore his trust with the Kit making industry. So to make a long story short, i am awaiting the shipment of the interior and as soon as i recieve it and inspect it i will post back on here an update and then when i get the rest of the kit i will then repost on here what the product is like and my opinion as to if it is a good product. Like i said, Brian is trying ot make things right and i am giving him one last chance to do so because i believe in forgiveness. So lets all give him a little bit of time to get back in the swing and see what he can do. Take care.

bigmann245Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 28, 2004 - 06:04 AM

as I suspected, Mr Wolf has gone into hiding again. he promised me a complete kit but again would not deliver it unless i paid for it upfront. i told him he had $3000 of my money already and i am not sending him anymore until i recieve the kit. i even asked him to hold it for me as i was willing to drive from jacksonville florida to Canada to pick the kit up in person and hand him cash the remaining balance. he refused and said i was trying to scam him in some way. this has gone on too long. now he is sending me pics of some dead person i can care less about as this is his excuse of why he stole my money. i am as we speak, asking any and everyone who was scammed by Brian Wolf to contact me as i am coordinating a car pool to good ol Canada to meet with Mr Wolf for a friendly business discussion. anyone intersted please contact me via email and we will set something up. i am tired of his lies. he thinks i am going to role over and say oh well but he is seriously mistaken. i will go alone if i have to and get whatever it is i can from him to replace the $3000 he stole from me. i even told him to just send the interior since that portion was already paid for but no he tried again to turn this scam around on me and said that in some way I am the scammer and he doesnt trust me anymore. he also said he was in my town not too long ago with a kit but if i had agreed with him prior than he would have brought 2 kits. i asked why he didt call me or email me. he said it was my fault as i broke off contact with him. let me tell you something Mr Wolf, I know you are reasing this board as you are scared most unsavoury right now and you better be, Im comming for you. I WILL GET MY MONEY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!

DiabloDealerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 31, 2004 - 08:52 PM

Good for you bigmann245, people like Wolf ruin the dream that people have to build a exotic replica.

These people hope those that they con simply give up and go away. Its only when you take a stand that they realise their con has been foiled.

I'm sure its not about $3000 for you anymore, its about the principal. If it was me I would spend $5000 to ensure conmen don't profit from me.

We have to make sure consumers accept nothing less than zero percent tolerance on scams. Let us know how it all goes.

ArtMOffline
Post subject: This Guy will never stop  PostPosted: Apr 06, 2005 - 07:40 PM

Three years later and he still screwing people.
I was a friend but will not have anything to do with him anymore.

He ripped off a guy in NY a year and a half ago for about 12,000 dollars he will never make good on it.
He just keeps ripping one person to pay off another person this is the way he works.
And his I am
Getting my life back together, he is so stalling thatís the story he gives time after time.
How do I know this I have known this scam artiste for 9 years and let me tell you he has ripped-off so many people so many different ways I am not going to start listing here, I just started over the year finding out that this is his way of doing things screwing people.
He did when he had his Mr. Theater Company and used his very close friends company to make money for himself and screwed this person for a lot of money.
Man when I found out that just over year ago I told him to go f@*#& himself.
And when people hard I wanted nothing to do with the scum thatís when I started to here from his ex-friends how he ripped off this person and ripped off this person, and from what I have been told, I estimate that Brian as of April 2005 has screwed people for about 300,000.00 and this spans over the last 15 years.

He will never stop f-ing people for money.

All he did to me was steal half of my tools.

So if you think heís being on the up and up when he says heís having some hard times because someone else has screwed him over or some other nonsense story he is telling, lets just put it this way he was screwing someone and they put a stop to it just read this post
http://www.kitcar.ca/index.php?topic=3081.0 Thatís what Ken did and of course he was telling everyone that Ken screwed Him believe me thatís the story he told me.

So there it is.

rodrieguzOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 07, 2005 - 12:53 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I was jsut thinkg about this clown today, he still owes me 450.00. He has since gone into hiding the little snake, if I get get my hands on him I'll ake 'em shed skin.
I really hate a man that play on common people.

Rod

pspgamrOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 06, 2008 - 07:58 AM

I also got scammed by brian wold in November 2006, I reported him to ic3.gov, and usps. I am sorry if I'm not supposed to revive this since its so old. He scammed me out of $60, I bought one of those RC Air Hogs That fly and hover over the ground.

pspgamrOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 07, 2008 - 03:05 AM

His address is
brain wolf
p.o. box 232
Freedom,PA 15042

FratelloOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 18, 2008 - 09:18 PM

Reading the posts here makes me think, no wonder he's got problems in his life. I wouldn't sleep for a minute with his way of doing business..
I feel sorry for you guys who have shelled out a lot of money to find that you're back to square one, or even further back.
It could easily have been me. I trust people, almost gullible, but I have been lucky.

I wish you good luck, but I doubt he's got your money laying around..

bigmann245Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 25, 2009 - 05:38 AM

any updates where this POS is? He owes me a kit or $3000. last i heard the guy that owned the shop he was working out of mysteriously was killed during a fishing trip. i got in touch with him a few years back and traded emails about Brian and how shady he is and how i used his shop as his own. then all of a sudden i stopped getting emails from him and i was contacted by someone else and was told he was killed. it has been several years since brian wolff stole my money and i am still not over it and never will be. Brian if your reading this i am still going to find you. dont think for one second i forgot or gave up. one day when you leased expect it our paths will cross.

Jump to: