Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 55 unlogged users and 1 registered user online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
missyOffline
Post subject: Kit car FRAUD EBAY  PostPosted: Oct 04, 2007 - 02:13 PM

You can contact paypal and let them know. I had a lady rip me off and after months of persistants, I put her out of business. I trusted the fact she had a 100% feedback. Which did not mean squat. She got my money and had the merchandise too. She actually stated she lived in India when she lived in California. Go figure. It took me 8 months of daily fighting but I got my money. Your bank should be able to help you. Contact your attorney general office. File small claims if need be. Contact ebay to get all the info on that person. There are ways to make a person so miserable for taking you for a ride. It just takes you willing to keep up the fight daily, hourly, whatever it takes. Do not give up until you get your money or you're satisified with the outcome. I wish you the best. If you need help, let me know I will try to do what I can.

Reply with quote Back to top
Lambo2005Offline
Post subject: RE: Kit car FRAUD EBAY  PostPosted: Oct 04, 2007 - 03:01 PM
KitCentral Fellow

There you go. You can open your own business.
Start a internet collections service. People maybe happy to get only half their money back as its better than nothing and let you do the constant badgering of these scammers.. I'm sure there is a need out there.

JuddDrumsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 17, 2009 - 05:55 AM

WARNING! Don't become another victim of mcccars09. Read all about this ebay scam at www.RichardCosentino.com or google 330-506-3202. Don't be fooled by John Schmutzer and Richard Cosentino! Currently running an ads on Ebay under Replica/Kit Makes.

Jump to: