Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 78 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RabbitDude13Offline
1 Post subject: Richard Cosentino Scam Artist ~ Exotic Images, LLC Mesa AZ.  PostPosted: Feb 06, 2010 - 04:30 PM

Because Richard Cosentino has been banned from ebay now his partner John Schmutzer (E-bay usernames mcccars09, Schmutzer45, lambocars50) is using his 84.6% feedback on ebay to lure more victims. Then he hands over the buyers to Richard Cosentino, who supposedly will build you a car, but THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER DELIVER A PRODUCT. These two con artists then split the funds they receive from their victims. They convinced me and everyone else to go around ebay so as to avoid the ebay fees in order to give us a better deal. Notice how they write "all bidders MUST call me before bidding ends. ". As of now, there is a class action lawsuit pending and victims are growing. John Schmutzer is also using KitCars.com and other sites to sell Richard's car too!!!
For more info: www.RichardCosentino.com

Reply with quote Back to top
guywithlamboOffline
Post subject: RE: Richard Cosentino Scam Artist ~ Exotic Images, LLC Mesa   PostPosted: Feb 07, 2010 - 12:17 AM
KitCentral Fellow

you know, some times I'm wondering, how do you think you can get fully assy or turn key car for 10K-15K bucks. no reserve. when others do sell it for $40-75 thousand?? you guys should do some re search before you'll make bit on.
I'll bet, if you going to buy a Ford or GM you'll check the curent price and Carfax etc.
that goes for other scamers who rips off poeple for their money ,because most people are greedy and want's to make milion dollars out of their $100 investment.
I'm not taking sides for those A holes but C'mon

RabbitDude13Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 13, 2010 - 06:14 PM

What are you talking about? Mike & Kathy lost $50,000... Jim Haszinger Lost $37,500... Doron Azoulay Lost $33,900 and the list goes on & on! None of us expected to pay 10k or 15k for our cars! I don't know where you got your info on us from but it's wrong. www.RichardCosentino.com

zsportOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2010 - 05:10 AM

Guywithlambo - don't blame these victims for being scammed. Most fall for mcccars09's scams because they trust someone to do what they SAY they will. People don't know he is a career scammer and doesn't actually build any cars - thats why he is still doing it today. Like myself there are people out there looking for a replica - why not have a "professional" build one for them for about the same "costs" of buying someone's used one? That is the idea people are sold on. Also people trust that Ebay would not allow scammers to operate from their site - but this is not the case - Ebay is only interested in making money off of the postings - and money from the scammers is just as good. I agree - buying a fully checked out completed car in person would be safer.

guywithlamboOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2010 - 12:34 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I do understang with your fury, but life should all ready teach you dont pay such a amount in advance, put down a little and pay rest when finished. or at stages. but if I can't see any progress on my build its better to walk away and loose little.

I personaly know of two scamers who lured US residence of $$$$ for false Canadian Mega lottery . made millions and got charge in Chicago , extradited to US.
after 4months they are home and have to pay back 10% of their income.big deal he works as sales man and makes 35K a year and he's 65 years old. sometimes laws are for nothing.
so again People should have better research b fore dumping tons of monies to those mother F88888s.some folks loose their homes,savings etc.
the Law should be for that kind of cheating= Noose!
I do not blame anybody for loosing their cash , just I'm saing measure twice,cut once.

lambo2010Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 12, 2010 - 07:11 AM

To Whom it May Concern:

It looks like Mr. Richard Cosentino (Exotic Images, LLC & CMC Choppers LLC) is due in criminal court this Wednesday, March 10th at 8:30am. The County Attorney's Office filed a formal complaint on 2/16 and Richard was served a summons on 2/17. Knowing Richard, he will probably be a "no show". Richard has a lot of explaining to do after stealing $300k plus this past year alone.
You can keep yourself up to date on this criminal matter >>>

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/

then click on "Case History", enter the CASE NUMBER CR2010-106722 and hit search.... it will come right up!!!!!

Jump to: