Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 49 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MCCMrSchmutzerOffline
Post subject: Judd Blount blackmail scam  PostPosted: Dec 17, 2009 - 08:40 AM

Hello, Mr. John Schmutzer here the Sales Director for Exotic Images. I want to let everybody that our business is alive and well on ebay in case you had any doubts after reading Judd Blounts posts about the "scam" we have running on ebay. Obviously I am a 100% positive feedback user and in good standing with ebay. Judd Blount goes by alias' Kelly Smith, Judd Steele and the Rabbit Dude to name a few, he is currently hiding out in the LA area. He ended up losing over $20,000 to us after abandoning his project with us due to transportation fees, backed taxes and storage fees that he was unable to pay. He then went on to try and scam a free car and motorcycle out of us after by blackmailing us saying he had the $100,000.00 owed to us by a customer he had set up. It all turned out to be a big lie and simply blew up in Judds face. Now he is out for revenge attemtping to blackmail once again. Luckily business is thriving and we are still very much active. I encourage all serious buyers to contact me, thank you.

Reply with quote Back to top
MCCMrSchmutzerOffline
Post subject: RE: Judd Blount blackmail scam  PostPosted: Dec 17, 2009 - 08:41 AM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/judd-blount.aspx

Complaints filed again Judd

MIKEBAUEROffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 17, 2009 - 12:38 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I have been watching you from the start and you always change your Ebay name after a few sales. Funny though, you dont change your pics, writing style or video !!!!!!!!!!!
I called you out on it over a year ago and you lied then. Telling me that it was your car when i new damn well it was not.

Why have you had so many different Ebay user names?

MCCMrSchmutzerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 17, 2009 - 08:38 PM

I've had two ebay user names. schmutzer45 and mcccars09. I didn't want my last name in my ID anymore so I changed it a few months ago. I think my videos speak for themselves.

JuddDrumsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 23, 2009 - 12:11 AM

Hey Mike Bauer. I am glad somebody has been watching this guy John Schmutzer (mcccars09). He was a liar back then when you talked to him and he still is a liar now. After I paid him in full, which was supposed to cover everything and 8 weeks to build, I suddently owe an additional $25-30,000 in storage fees and I can't have the car unless I pay it. WTF? Schmutzer hates my guts because I am finding victims from all over the world that have been screwed by him and Richard Cosentino. This led me to contribute to a website www.RichardCosentino.com You can email any of the 13 victims (and counting) listed. I know this has caused their business to decline even though Schmutzer keeps bragging his sales are up. I just feel the need to keep warning people of this ebay scammer. Unfortunately, this idiot keeps chasing me around different forums, trying to discredit me by making all sorts of outrageous accusations, and if any were true, I would be in prison already. What he doesn't know is that everybody that knows me in L.A. knows who I am and what I do and with this, I don't have to worry about a thing. He's not hurting my business. By the way,it has been more than twice that Schmutzer has changed his ebay user name and most of the pictures he uses are stolen. See you next year Schmutz and Cosentino. I am not going away. Here's my drum website: www.JuddSteele.indiegroup.com You can reach me if needed at: JuddDrums@aol.com P.S To anyone out there that sees these guys running another Ad to sell a KitCar...Please "Help Me" get the word out so others don't have to feel like I do!!! Thank you so much!
P.S.S Hey..everyone check out this link below on John Schmutzer...(mcccars09) This is the truth and it speaks for it self>> http://www.madmechanics.com/consumer-opinions/scam-artists-richard-cosentinojohn-schmutzer-~-lamborghini-kit-cars-and-choppers/15/

Last edited by JuddDrums on Dec 28, 2009 - 05:32 AM; edited 2 times in total

JuddDrumsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 23, 2009 - 01:04 AM

Hey John Schmutzer (mcccars09) I like how you wrote above that I am "currently hiding out in the LA area." I have 5 kids! dumb ass!
So right I'm hiding out!!!!! lol, I bet you don't have any kids yourself! And thank god for that because you would suck at being a father, you thief....

Here's how I'm hiding out everybody>>> http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=8120&CID=283115 lol....

zsportOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 03, 2010 - 08:31 AM

John Schmutzer - we are all really tired of hearing your lies and made up "P.I. Jack" stories. The truth is finally reaching people: You are a professional scammer.

PS You are not a 100% positive Ebayer - you have a negitive for "FRAUD" on your account.

lambo2010Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 03, 2010 - 08:51 AM

Hi zsport, I agree with you! I saw all that sh*t on Judd Blount, I feel bad for him, I mean first he gets ripped off and then he gets bad-mouthed all over the internet by John Schmutzer (mcccars09) that guy is a real piece of work. Arrow www.RichardCosentino.com

DMZOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 11, 2010 - 12:47 AM

Hello everyone, I've been a Kit car fan since the day of Corbett and his VW Lambo, I've been to Knotts on several occasions and Enjoy Kit cars as much as the rest, but lately i've seen this whole issue concerning John(Mccars09) and it's left me with some questions;

John, you did not recieve negative feedback due to someone elses fraud, you recieved it due to this:
Ebay item #120536263955, Vin #1G2PF3791FP231108 is the same car you relisted currently as Ebay item #120538322380, Vin #1G2PG1197JP226160. This is the same vehicle but now it's got two vins? After checking the DMV in both OH and AZ I find it's 'invalid' this is either fraud or a mistake, but seeing as how you chose to label the winning bidder as a fraud I wonder if it's YOU who is the fraudster, the Vin is bogus, you changed the location from OH to AZ and according to Ebay policies your entire auction was misrepresentation and therefore illegitimate and invalid from the get-go.

I also noticed you've resold this car about 10 times, some of those auctions were no reserve where it sold for as little as $2k, how is this possible? Are you stating you're willing to take a $68K loss on this car?LMAO, I don't think so. But you've sold perhaps 20 cars on ebay for as little as $5k in the past, again, how is this possible to stay in business losing so much money as you are?
Other issues crop up, such as this statement by you in your current auction: "Hydraulic Air Ride System to get over speed bumps. Controls will go in the center console where you can see the openings in the pictures."

When is this going to happen? You've been selling the car (your own personal ride) for almost a year now and you haven't put them in? Either you have no intention of doing so or you're lying, lazy or incompetent, get the job done!

I see the car is up for auction (again) and I'm sure it will sell (again) but i wonder, how many more times this year will this car be up for acution? 10, 20, 50?

Now John, these are legitimate questions I've put forth to you, and Ive sent you a few messages through Ebay and you've ignored them and not responded, why? A legitimate dealer wouldn't shut out a potential sale unless he was afraid of something, what are you afraid of?

DMZOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 29, 2010 - 06:12 PM

I see our friend has changed his name, upped his feedback by purchasing cheap junk on ebay to get the positive feedback higher and has now resorted to removing the VIN # from all the cheap copies of a good car he hawks online. However, refusing to display or identify the VIN is grounds for a refusal to purchase if you are the winning bidder, it's fraud. Really John, if you are so honest what are you trying to hide? What's this, The third or fourth time you've changed your nick there, geez. Does everyone see the pattern? He removes all the bids on this auctions at the close of the auction and tries to take the sale off Ebay, another rules violation. Anyone wanting to get this guy kicked off, just be the winning bidder, let him send you an email offering to take it off line. Then leave him negative feedback and file a report with EBay, make sure to save the emails from him because that will be your proof of violation.

Jump to: