Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 63 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
darkhorseOffline
Post subject: 3800 conversion hardware  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2010 - 11:57 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I need all the basic hardware to do a SC3800 conversion to my fiero donor. I'm pretty sure you just need the transmission mounts, the engine mount and the dog bone as well as the shift adapter for the auto trans and a power steering bypass pully, if I'm missing anything feel free to let me know. Can anyone tell me where to get this stuff. I'm already aware of westcost fiero but is there anywhere else? Thanks. -Mike

Reply with quote Back to top
minuteman3282Offline
Post subject: 3800 swap mounts  PostPosted: Aug 08, 2010 - 04:08 AM

If you are still looking for mounts, I would suggest this guy at http://www.fiero.nl. He goes by Purple Reign on that board, search for 3800 Conversion Mounts are back. I got my complete auto mounts from him and they are suppurb! heavier gauge steel than what West Coast uses. Usually has them ready to ship.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: