Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 56 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sttsOffline
Post subject: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Jan 06, 2008 - 10:39 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I already mentioned about this before. They are only making 20 of these. If somebody came along and made just 20 more, and they all showed up at that knotsberry thing people talk about, they would be international stars. Cool I can only dream of such fame. If I really became a star, all the skeletons in my closet would start to come out. Laughing

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

Reply with quote Back to top
PanteraOffline
Post subject: RE: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Jan 07, 2008 - 10:20 PM
KitCentral Fellow

The only way I could see a possible revention replica being produced and thats if somebody would go out there get ahold of a newer Triangle G kits you know the ones that look very identical to the orginal and from there somehow they would have to mockup the rest of the body from there on out like how the import guys do those cheesey bodykits for the honda civics where they build it around the orginal body the same rules would have to apply here with this car.

Iam sure that wouldn't be a hefty penny but since theres not many good murcielago replicars out there letalone a decent Murcielago LP640 replica out there if somebody is up for the challenge they will have their work cut out for them.

sttsOffline
Post subject: RE: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Jan 08, 2008 - 01:54 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Yup, most certainly a challenge. But look at the reward. 20 more Reventons. Can you imagine the newspapers around the world if 20 of these just rolled into that knottsberry show unanounced? It would be a frenzy. Audi would be freeking, and the world may even snicker at them. And they can't sue anybody. We have the right to make anything we want in our back yards. Its so juicy I would consider it if I just had more room.

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

PanteraOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Jan 15, 2008 - 12:29 AM
KitCentral Fellow

stts wrote:
Yup, most certainly a challenge. But look at the reward. 20 more Reventons. Can you imagine the newspapers around the world if 20 of these just rolled into that knottsberry show unanounced? It would be a frenzy. Audi would be freeking, and the world may even snicker at them. And they can't sue anybody. We have the right to make anything we want in our back yards. Its so juicy I would consider it if I just had more room.

I promise Audi will show up to the knots show with lawyers to ceise the vehicles.

My intentions are is maybe in the future to build something like the Revetion on an Ultima GTR or FFR GTM where it will look alittle more exotic looking with a badass interior, that I think would be more inovative than a Revention replica. Then you can pull up next to a revention at a stop light, smoke him and say there's only one like mine in the world and I didn't have to pay amillion bucks for mine.

aretnaP
Post subject: Re: RE: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Jan 30, 2008 - 11:56 PM

Pantera wrote:
stts wrote:

I promise Audi will show up to the knots show with lawyers to ceise the vehicles.

My intentions are is maybe in the future to build something like the Revetion on an Ultima GTR or FFR GTM where it will look alittle more exotic looking with a badass interior, that I think would be more inovative than a Revention replica. Then you can pull up next to a revention at a stop light, smoke him and say there's only one like mine in the world and I didn't have to pay amillion bucks for mine.

Pantera, its Reventon

PanteraOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2008 - 03:28 AM
KitCentral Fellow

aretnaP wrote:

Pantera, its Reventon

No **** sherlock holmes.

felixOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2008 - 06:29 PM

Hi guys I am new on this site and I know that there's someone building the reventon down in panama... they can build anything, the video is on youtube, at first i didn't believe it, but i called them and it's a business.
check it out yourselves and tell me what you think.
supereplicas.com

lambobuilderOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: That was my idea...  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2008 - 06:51 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Felix, most everyone on the forum is aware of that company. Please see the consumer alerts section regarding this company.

sc80Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 17, 2008 - 10:14 PM

LOL....i am totally a newbie at kitcars....but had sit back , doing homeworks before sending out my hard earned $$$....
read these guys every where trying to scam around.....watched their stupid photoshop-ed video at youtube too....99 % of the kitcars forumers know they r scammer....
the most stupid and dumb-est scammer on earth...

boxofroxOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 03, 2008 - 05:49 PM

How do these replicas ride anyway? Your using an old chassis. Is it as stable as the real lambos.

PanteraOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 06, 2008 - 12:18 AM
KitCentral Fellow

boxofrox wrote:
How do these replicas ride anyway? Your using an old chassis. Is it as stable as the real lambos.

It depends on how much money your willing to spend on the Chassis I can make some old POS S-10 ride better than a caddillac by using air ride along with complete aftermarket suspension to keep the thing road worthy so why I can;t I use an old Fiero?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

streetproOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 29, 2010 - 08:27 AM

I know im answering a old reply most i have seen ride great and handle perfect.
no reason they would be bad.

Jump to: