Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 51 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
rjgwytherOffline
Post subject: Reventon Roadster Replica info please  PostPosted: Jan 07, 2010 - 02:04 AM

Hi everyone I am a great admirer of the work of many members of this forum, notably katana, prototye2 & Orlando M - bucatti varon. I am considering purchasing a reventon roadster replica and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about where I could get some of the following: Functioning 'batwings' that actually feed air into the engine,
Replica wheels,
An exhaust muffler to replicate the fantastic Lamborghini V12,
A replica engine cover (make it look like a lamborghini V12 and the housing itself similar to this http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/SrKxM6yOIvI/AAAAAAACEPk/iiPfCL9Qbps/s800/Lamborghini-Reventon-Roadster-0.jpg ),
and finally what insurance should I get for it if it's Porsche boxter based with an upgraded engine? The last question is really only aimed at UK members as that is where I need the insurance for. Many thanks everybody and keep up the truly astounding work, Richard

Reply with quote Back to top
adrianglockOffline
Post subject: RE: Reventon Roadster Replica info please  PostPosted: Feb 24, 2011 - 08:52 AM

The car looks like a convertible lambo! I wonder if they can reproduce this kind of kit. Hope I can have one too. Looks like the car from the Dark Knight but without the Roof

car parts

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: