Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 55 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
miamicowboy69Offline
8 Post subject: TED AKA RARECARS.ORG AKA KITCAT.BZ. AKA INCREDIBLE_AUTOMOILE  PostPosted: Mar 06, 2007 - 01:05 PM

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO COMMENT ON THE BEAUTY OF THE CAR I AM GOING TO BE DISCUSSING!! IT IS A TRIANGLE G KIT, AND LOOKS FABULOUS, HOWEVER....................................

I AM SURE YOU GOT THE IDEA WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT IF NOT YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL. LOOK AT THE LAMBORGHINI HE HAS ON LAMBORGHINIREPLICA.COM

IT IS A BEAUTIFUL YELLOW ONE WITH A WHITE INTERIOR.

THE STORY IS HE ONLY BUILDS THEM AFTER THEY ARE BOUGHT AND THE ONLY TIME HE HAS A COMPLETED ONE FOR SALE IS WHEN THE DEAL FALLS THROUGH.

THE SAME CAR HE HAS ON EBAY WAS THE CAR I PURCHASED THEN FAILED TO PICK-UP WHEN CAR FAX SAID IT HAS ALMOST 200,000 MILES ON THE DRIVE TRAIN AND HE ADMITTED HE HAD ONLY PUT IN NEW HOSES BELTS AND PLUGS

HE ADVESRTISES THEM AS GOOD FOR 200,000 MILES IF TAKEN ARE OF, BUT BUILT THIS ONE ON A CAR WITH 200,000 MILES ON THE DONOR.

ON EBAY HE SAID THE ONE I BID ON HAD 24 MILES, AND CAR FAX SAID THE DONOR HAS 200,000 MILES.

I TRIED TO BEGOTIATE WITH HIM AND BUY IT, WITH HIM DROPPING THE PRICE ENOUGH FOR ME TO INSTALL A REBUILT ENGINE, BUT HE REFUSED. YOU CAN SEE OUT BICKERING UNDER MY EBAY NAME MIAMICOWBOY69, OR EMAIL ME FOR A PHONE NUMBER, IF YOU WANNA CHAT A BIT.

THE CAR IS BEAUTIFUL, AND IF HE DID IN FACT DO ALOT OF WORK ON THE ENGINE, AS HIS REPLY EMAIL TO ME INDICATED, IT WOULD DEFINATELY BE A GOOD BUY, HOWEVER, BE SURE THE ENGINE IN THAT CAR IS IN FACT THE ONE HE HAD THE WORK DONE ON!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
Lambobuild33Offline
Post subject: RE: TED AKA RARECARS.ORG AKA KITCAT.BZ. AKA INCREDIBLE_AUTOM  PostPosted: Mar 06, 2007 - 07:55 PM

I know who you are talking about and his first name begins with a "T" and he is out of California. Stay away from this guy he sells cars that are not his and all of them have major problems. He almost got me on a Roadster a few years ago, but I surprise him by flying out to California and seeing the car in person. The pictures where beautiful, but the car was crap. Do not buy from the guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miamicowboy69Offline
Post subject: RE: TED AKA RARECARS.ORG AKA KITCAT.BZ. AKA INCREDIBLE_AUTOM  PostPosted: Mar 07, 2007 - 01:47 AM

anyone else wanna comment or maybe look at the guides I posted on ebay? Just look up miamicowboy69 and review all guides.
The cars are beautiful but NOT worth half the money he is selling them for

lovetogofasttOffline
Post subject: RE: TED AKA RARECARS.ORG AKA KITCAT.BZ. AKA INCREDIBLE_AUTOM  PostPosted: Mar 12, 2007 - 07:03 AM
KitCentral Fellow

how much was he asking you for the car?

miamicowboy69Offline
Post subject: RE: TED AKA RARECARS.ORG AKA KITCAT.BZ. AKA INCREDIBLE_AUTOM  PostPosted: Mar 13, 2007 - 01:11 AM

THE YELLOW ONE HE HAS NOW?? IT WAS A WINNING BID OF 38,300.00 ON APRIL 27, 2006 AND was listed on Ebay under item #4635568884, I saved a copy of all of the information I will scan and email to anyone who wants proof.

here is the current listing of the car from lamborghinireplica.com http://www.lamborghinireplica.com/ForSale/racecars.org%20(7).jpg I have the exact photo from the afore mentioned date. He listed it as JUST COMPLETED however, I have the pic I can scan to anyone who wants it. If I have a pic from April of 2006, how can he list it as just finished? in arch of 07? Here is his ad removed from lamborghinireplica.com DO A CAR FAX, THIS RELIABLE ENGINE HAS ALMOST 200,000 MILES ON IT AND FAILED EMMISIONS SEVERAL TIMES. "NOTE, I COPIED WITH CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING"

DET600, I BELIEVE HE IS A COP, HE WAS ABLE TO TELL ME WHEN I WAS BORN, AND WHERE I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL!! THEN HE FABROCATED A BUNCH OF CRAP THAT HE KNEW WAS FALSE ABOUT ME AND MIXED IN A BIT OR REALISM, ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE DISHINEST ONE.

FOR SALE: This Lamborghini Murcielago is an EXTREMELY RARE offering from us and turned out absolutely gorgeous! It has been upgraded and utilized as a floor model so you can save $3000 over our NEW price. The price is 39k. This yellow beauty is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, and was just completed. This work of art on wheels features an automatic transmission, 2.8 liter 6 cyl reliable engine, CD stereo system and speakers, custom made beautiful interior, custom exhaust, custom grills, custom leather seats, custom steering wheel, REAL Murcielago tail lights, custom headlights, Lamborghini style wheels and MORE! Other wheels options available or take $1500 off the price if you prefer to use your own wheels. If Serious CALL us at 818-704-7400. Have a great day! det600@yahoo.com -Ted

NassusOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 16, 2007 - 12:38 AM

What's the general concensus on this guy Ted? I was interested in buying from him a Murcielago Roadster replica, but, after seeing various positive and negative comments on a multitude of sites, I became skeptical. Is he one to avoid? I noticed his 99% positive feedback record on Ebay, but saw how he simply slandered against miamicowboy69 when he brought up the mileage dispute.

tsuper123Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2010 - 02:33 PM

This guy is still at it......now he is selling a Murcie on ebay. Trying to scam another person. Take it from someone who didn't listen to these guys on kit central. Over a year and still haven't received the "50/50" transport costs.
I will be suing him soon.

zsportOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 03, 2010 - 08:41 AM

Thanks for the warning - could you give us his Ebay user name ?

tsuper123Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 13, 2010 - 06:19 PM

Amazingcars

Joe1320Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 08, 2010 - 03:28 PM

He's still at it. I called him about the Yellow Murcie a few months ago and tried to get addition information and pictures. He claimed the car was about a couple hours away and he couldn't take the time to take additional pictures. Then he tries to put the close on me sayng that he'll split the shipping costs. When I informed him that I never buy something like this sight unseen, I would prefer to fly over to see for myself, hand over payment if I like it and drive it away. He had all kinds of excuses as to why driving it home would be a bad idea, shipping it would be better. Needless to say, he got real cold after I didn't just lay down and accept his BS stories.

To make matters worse, I found right after that somone else is ready to sue him over a failure to deliver a vehicle that was purchased, the guy is out $18K. good old Ted doesn't deny the fact that he didn't deliver or that he owes him the $18K. Get this........ Ted says that getting him locked up would force him to declare bankruptcy and the guy will never get his money. What POS scammer. Evil or Very Mad

tsuper123Offline
Post subject: Ted / Amazingcars is at it again  PostPosted: Jan 01, 2011 - 01:57 PM

He is trying to sell one of his builds on ebay.......nobody should buy this, I am still trying to finish the one I bought from him 2 years later. Supposedly it just needed a "paint job" Just about everything had to be redone, I think he has a bunch of amateurs building them. Consider your self warned.

nicopatternoOffline
Post subject: RE: Ted / Amazingcars is at it again  PostPosted: May 11, 2011 - 08:35 AM

Who can ever tell the difference between an original and a replica! Kit car enthusiasts are just finding new ways to clone every exotic on the market today! There are lots of modification involved like the custom exhaust, grill, and the interior was one of the best features of the car.

side exhaust

Joe1320Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Ted / Amazingcars is at it again  PostPosted: May 27, 2011 - 01:15 AM

nicopatterno wrote:
Who can ever tell the difference between an original and a replica! Kit car enthusiasts are just finding new ways to clone every exotic on the market today! There are lots of modification involved like the custom exhaust, grill, and the interior was one of the best features of the car.

side exhaust

It's fairly easy to spot a replica if one knows the difference.

Jump to: