Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 45 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
n_tensetuningOffline
Post subject: Countach Replica Dash  PostPosted: May 21, 2009 - 02:29 AM

Guys

Anyone have the mold to replica one?

I'm looking to upgrade my ugly @ss Fiero interior on my stretched 86 fiero chassis Koenig Countach Replica.

Thanks
Dave M.

Reply with quote Back to top
psn497Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 21, 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hi Dave,

My buddies replica is sitting in my driveway waiting to be put together if you want to come over and spend some time I'm sure we could pull a mould from his or at least take the measurments so you could put one together.

Paul

n_tensetuningOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 22, 2009 - 03:59 AM

Hi Paul

Thanks for your help as always.

Unfortunately I've been out of commission for a week now since I hurt my back pretty bad last Sat.

I'm still having trouble walking. It might be another week before I start doing things.

I'll definitely give you a call though.

Can you take some pics of your buddies Countach and email them to me if he doesn't mind?

Thanks
Dave M

henkerhausOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 05:56 AM

FYI. Cliff Miller of Cliff's Custom Fab is selling replica fiberglass Countach dash, Instrument pod, and glove box on ebay. i bought one, and it's excellent quality.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/lamborghini-countach-replica-dash-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c1af0a10cQQitemZ120711061772QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_956

He also makes and sells a number of other Countach and Diablo fiberglass items, such as the Countach Door inner Shells, Countach side bolsters (25th style with storage bins) and Countach Seat Shells.

henkerhausOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 06:07 AM

25th Anniversary Outer side air vents are available on ebay for $9.00 New.
The company's name is Euramtec. They are located in Farmington Hills, MI. they sell a lot of other OEM automotive parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110635023632&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_956

They also the pre-25th anniversary round dash defroster vents. $6.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Auto-RV-Rotating-Air-Vent-Louver-Dash-Air-Conditioning-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c40553dcQQitemZ110662865884QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_956

dleachOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 02:36 PM
KitCentral Fellow

henkerhaus
Do you have a link for "Cliff's Custom Fab"?

Don
Building a 6.0

LinlorOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 09, 2011 - 09:32 PM

Cliff also spends some time over on madmechanics.com. Might get some contact info over there. Otherwise Will - Wbnemo1 has Cliff's contact info as well.

Cheers
Don

Don't listen to your wife, there is no such thing as too many projects.

dleachOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 10, 2011 - 05:56 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Thanks.

LinlorOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 11, 2011 - 04:54 PM

I emailed and had a reply from Cliff.It seems he has quite a few items for the Countach interior. If you go to his store on ebay, you will see he also moulded the side covers as well as a centre console. Once I have a chat with him and get more details of what he has, I will post here as I think he is well on the way to having all interior parts. Not sure what version though for those that are particular about specific Countach versions.

More to come.
Don

Don't listen to your wife, there is no such thing as too many projects.

Wbnemo1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2011 - 11:55 AM

been a while since I've posted, hi Paul...long time man....

so far, interior parts everything are based off the anniversary model,however the dash/pod also works for a late model QV. The center console is strictly an 89, and same for the inner door sills, though I recall seeing them on a late model QV for some reason. These are the inner sills that have the pockets for the electric seat adjustment controls. He has seat shells for a late model QV Bannana style seat. He also is finishing up the late model 86 on, smaller QV wing and wing pylons. He will have soon the upper and lower front bumpers for a euro spec 89 as well as the rear tail light wrap for an 88 1/2. Henkerhaus, fantastic find on the rectangular dash vents. I contacted him, he has 50 sets of each, but can order more from the factory. These are perfect oem for the late model QV and the 89, make sure you specify a left and right though. The round ones are pretty close, but not perfect, missing the lip and slightly different detail for the bezel, though they would definitely work. we've been busy Smile we are still currently trying to get curved glass, though we templated mine.

Will

dleachOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2011 - 02:25 PM
KitCentral Fellow

It was mentioned that you also have some Diablo components. Is that true/

Don
Building a 6.0

cliffscustomfabOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 08, 2011 - 01:16 PM

hey all, i do have alot of countach stuff, diablo stuff, and mercy stuff. everything that was molded is from oem parts. i am also preparing to buy a countach chassis that was built side by side to a real countach chassis. i will start building them for our community members. i honestly believe i will be able to build that chassis for a very reasonible cost due to the materials used. if anyone is interested please drop me a line or ring. i am completeing a deal for the remanding interior parts to the 25th. and along the way i have collected some of the earlier stuff as well. i will eventually mold the 25th body flaring and some of the panels. but because of a possible deal with allan (euroworks) for chassis i most likely will not be doing countach body kits. thanks all.

cliff
cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com
704-640-0008

Jump to: