Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 42 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DiyLamboOffline
Post subject: JVD Customs Orange Murci???  PostPosted: Apr 11, 2012 - 02:35 AM

I saw some pictures of the JVD Customs Orange Murci some time ago.Since they are not around can anyone tell me which body mold they used for their replica??I have heard it was a G28 body can anyone confirm this??Also anyone know if that car was on a tube chassis or donor was used??and finally I have NAERC Plans for a chassis can anyone tell me which bodies will fit onto that chassis???Any info would greatly be appreciated.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jets303Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 17, 2012 - 08:05 PM

That body was made before the G28 body and is a modified G24. He was running a 4g63t motor from the turbo eclipse. All tube I believe.

tallonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 07, 2012 - 11:59 PM

Naerc and g28 will work that's kind of what I'm doing but I'm doing a mix between chassisworks chassis and naerc. Either will work but you have to make them work with your body just like you would with any other chassis.
Naerc is for a diablo but is only a little bit different than the murcie chassis, the side rails need to be straightened, front trunk framing is slightly different, rear is a little different but might work the same way anyway. You'll have the firewall in the oem position if you go tube chassis. big plus. rear window in Front of the engine access panel rather than Behind. Seats won't go into the quarter window area like they do on the fieros.

faaqassoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 13, 2012 - 07:42 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Jon is still around, he's doing the custom paint on my Murci. He has gotten really good at his builds and has a pretty impressive chassis he's built for a ferrari F360. His quailty is 180 degrees different than what he was building 3 yrs ago. He painted my orange Diablo, the one below. Very nice. He's doing some pretty sick custom Ghost Graphics on my mustang in the next week or two. The car will be the demo for my new Mustang Body kit. If you want to contact him pm me and I can get you in touch

Jump to: