Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 50 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
robbiegreene508Offline
16 Post subject: Save someone time and aggravation; "Kit Kings" or  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2013 - 06:27 AM

Fair warning, this person/company posts on local craigslist, where I found him, as well as ebay (so he claims). 1st off, major guy. More importantly, scam city. I am currently looking for a business to build me multiple reps, (1 to begin/review, 5-6 others for gifts following results). I asked for a website, which he provided and warned me upfront it isn't maintained, viewed, used, very descriptive, etc. I replied asking multiple questions, including asking for a location (as he advertises local), and how I was unwilling to just "send money, a deposit or in full", as he asked, I was already taken for $30k on another scammer Site. He didn't reply. He knew I wouldn't send money. No response. While waiting for the reply, I looked at his Site. He calls his company on craigslist as kit-kings. On his Site, it says "here at kit-kits". Red flag number 1. Then, there isn't even a city/state listed on the website. 2nd flag. Then, his Site isn't usable. No active links to navigate the Site. It's the single homepage with a few pictures of different kit cars, one primered shell, or even finished in red, another in black, another in yellow. No start to finish pics, no chassis or base vehicle pics, none are taken inside a shop, all are driveway pics with different houses, trees, neighborhoods, etc in the background. HUGE FLAG!! He doesn't describe his business, his process, anything about a donor vehicle, NOTHING! SO after a week of him not replying (meanwhile I'm planning on building 6 cars at 30k each), I emailed and called him out on it all. He claimed he didn't get my other email, that I was a piece of this, an guy that, he used some homophobic and racial slurs I won't repeat... yeah, I'm sure he's a solid business. Anyways, I have copies of the emails I can post or send anyone who is considering business with them, and I will post his Site and email address for anyone here who wants to question him. He also called me crazy, that his Site didn't say his business was named kit kits. I have the screen shots, I'll post them too. My honest opinion, this guy is ruining the kit industries reputation. Don't do business with them/him!!

Reply with quote Back to top
robbiegreene508Offline
Post subject: RE: Save someone time and aggravation; "Kit Kings"  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2013 - 06:30 AM

http://kit-king.weebly.com/ see, Site says kit-king... now read their "about"...

"Here at kit kits...." lol. And not sure how to post pics, but if he changed or changes his Site now that I called him out, I have the pictures showing the initial name (s) he used

chrisbarbersOffline
Post subject: RE: Save someone time and aggravation; "Kit Kings"  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2013 - 01:51 PM
KitCentral Fellow

So he's already updated it as it says "Here at Kit Kings" which is in red where as all other text is black. Wink

robbiegreene508Offline
Post subject: RE: Save someone time and aggravation; "Kit Kings"  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2013 - 07:57 PM

I have screen shots of it if anyone can tell me how to post them here, do I use photo bucket to attach an image url?

robbiegreene508Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 17, 2013 - 08:08 PM

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Ai5lpj9Cgy.BONhd8nxhilUzQVxH?toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob-901&p=craigslist+kit-kings

He can't clear cached pages if you search yahoo though, lol. I search for " craigslist kit-kings" ... read the description of the links in all the cities, it says it right there... multiple ads in multiple cities. .. cuz here at kit-kits... what a moron. Notice all his pictures have differentbbackgrounds and trees that are regional. He's still emailing me and threatening me, just for calling him out... I told him if he's legit, attach a picture of a current build with my email address and date on a piece of paper, within an hour... bet he can't...

Please, email this guy through craigslist or his website and call him out. End these replica con artists!!![/url]

Jump to: