Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 72 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EuroXS4Offline
5 Post subject: Can anyone tell me who makes this kit in these pictures??  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2013 - 02:56 AM

I have heard that JVDCustoms use to make this kit ,but later on found out that was not the case and that someone else made the body and so on.At this point i'm just trying to figure out who make this kit and how accurate it is??

Reply with quote Back to top
EuroXS4Offline
Post subject: RE: Can anyone tell me who makes this kit in these pictures?  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2013 - 02:57 AM

I have heard that this was a g24 kit modified but then i also heard it was a newer g28l kit.bottom line i havent seen many accurate kits or any that look as good as this one does.

beyondcustomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 20, 2013 - 01:21 PM

Nice flow and look but Defiantly sculpted, shape is way off. So may be a one off.. Unless a mould was taken
Leon

tallonOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Can anyone tell me who makes this kit in these pictu  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2013 - 08:47 PM

EuroXS4 wrote:
I have heard that this was a g24 kit modified but then i also heard it was a newer g28l kit.bottom line i havent seen many accurate kits or any that look as good as this one does.

No way! the g28 is way more accurate than that. not to mention oem splashed bodies.
the g24 is one of the worst. which is what that looks like to me.

EuroXS4Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Can anyone tell me who makes this kit in these p  PostPosted: Oct 21, 2013 - 04:40 AM

I see does the g28 or can the g28 use factory tail lights??Im a mechanic by trade and Im thinking about building one of these or maybe a diablo.Just looking for something that looks decent and doesnt look like nonsense.Ive seen a few replicas most of which you can tell they are because they just look horrible.So looking for something close to the original either diablo or murci.Will be building a chassis works chassis.

rodrieguzOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 03, 2013 - 01:35 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Looks like an old top gun murci replica. It was very similar to the triangke g but the rear rad vents/bumper was mote square like this one.

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=Rod-s-roadster-build&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
MMBRAZILOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 03, 2013 - 03:56 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I can sell a complete Diablo Body kit. I had anothr fellow interested if we join two body kits I can make $7.500 shipped to any US port. For one kit its $10.500
You can check MMBRAZIL or MM in exceptional services, here in kitcentral.

Here is a video of one of my cars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hVK5paVUQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUtyHRUiBfXdvoRN4_EOLZdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj5qKBCu12Q&feature=c4-overview&list=UUtyHRUiBfXdvoRN4_EOLZdg

Regards

chase1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 11, 2013 - 06:00 AM

rodrieguz wrote:
Looks like an old top gun murci replica. It was very similar to the triangke g but the rear rad vents/bumper was mote square like this one.

Its actually a G24 that was modified by JVD Customs. He built that car.

Jump to: