Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 68 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
6.0nut2Offline
Post subject: Fast and Funky = Supereplicas  PostPosted: May 15, 2009 - 05:26 AM

Well my fellow forum members, it seems another name can be added to long list of thieves/con men and scum bags. That person is Fast and Funky aka Goldie. It seems Goldie and Supereplicas are using the same con game. Goldie stole the start up investment from several members here on the forum,myself included. It seems that there is no end to amount of thieves out there trying to take advantage of our passion for cars and car building. After several months of lies and more lies Goldie was not able to produce any the parts we as a group paid for(with the exception of one hood/bonnet Shocked). With every missed dead line and every lie told, it began to be very clear that Goldie played us for suckers. He even tried to stall for time by faking a trip to the hospital. I guess he went into a Fiber glassed induced comma. Goldie had no trouble with stealing money from us, so please be advised that he will not have any trouble stealing from any other forum member here. Goldie has stolen a great deal of money from us and he even went so far as to take money for parts he never intended to deliver. So now we ALL know what type of person he is plain and simple a THIEF nothing more nothing less. You will not see Goldie show his face because he knows all this is very true I have a copy of every lie he told ( I repeat EVERY lie) to prove what I am saying is the truth. If you choose to do any business with this clown just know that you have been warned. To every member that has sent me a PM about the SLR, it is still on track Grin and to every member that has sent PM asking about Goldie's GTT and his business practices I guess you have your answer. Just another THIEF. I hope our lesson in trusting this clown helps to save other forum members from being taken by this THIEF. AVOID him like the plague.

Reply with quote Back to top
YaariyanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 07, 2015 - 11:20 AM

This is exceptionally pleasant and nice post....You shook posting it....Thanks a great deal for posting it....!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: