Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 68 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
somnambulist083Offline
Post subject: WANTED DAVID "LUCKY" LOPEZ SCAM  PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 09:02 PM

Hello, If anyone has ANY information on David "Lucky" Lopez formerly of exoticreplicasusa.com Please Email me at somnambulist083@yahoo.com He is wanted for over $40,000 of stolen money, from fraudulent claims. His yahoo profile has his physical picture, his ID is "luckylopez777" and resides in Las Vegas, NV. Any information or prior experience on him would be beneficial and deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Reply with quote Back to top
strangebuttrueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 06, 2009 - 12:43 AM

WANTED: DAVID "LUCKY" LOPEZ SCAM---- Is there a reward for this dirtbag ? He is a low life and owes alot of people money here locally in Las Vegas. I would love to see this guy get what he deserves as he is a con artist and rip-off. Please reply back with a valid email address and contact number. Thank-you

passerbyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 31, 2010 - 12:34 AM

Merry Christmas: Here is his current info as of today!

702-290-7745
luckylopez777@yahoo.com
Very Happy

lambovegasOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2011 - 09:20 PM

If anyone on here is looking for more information on this guy I have it for you. He apparently owns a shop now in Henderson off of the auto mall. It's called Las Vegas Motorworks. The contact information is as follows: 7585 commercial way #E, Henderson
(702) 290-7745. Send me a message if you are looking for more information. I can give you more information that you ever bargained for about this guy.

Patel12Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 16, 2015 - 09:05 AM

WANTED: DAVID "LUCKY" LOPEZ SCAM---- Is there a reward for this dirtbag ? He is a low life and owes alot of people money here locally in Las Vegas. I would love to see this guy get what he deserves as he is a con artist and rip-off. Please reply back with a valid email address and contact number. Thank-you

Pass4sure a+ practice exam

Jump to: