Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 49 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
rfcpatrick09Offline
Post subject: New member, Saleen S7 replica!  PostPosted: Nov 08, 2015 - 12:58 AM

Sorry for the wrong section of the forum but I couldn't find anything besides Lamborghini.

I have seen Bueno ZS7, Saleen S7 replica. I must say it's pretty impressive and would love to own one.

I have been interested in Diablo replicas a lot but couldn't buy one. I have basically no skills towards building one so I am mostly looking for a turnkey or 95%+ finished one for a good deal.

Daily drivability is very important to me and this ZS7 replica seems to have a LT engine which is relatively modern.

How much would you say they go for? Ballpark around 30k? 40k? or over 50k?

If the builder of this replica is on this forum and can chime in, it'd be great. By the way, it is one great built replica will impress a lot of people. Especially knowing that Saleen S7s are very rare to start with.

Reply with quote Back to top
gwaderOffline
Post subject: RE: New member, Saleen S7 replica!  PostPosted: Nov 09, 2015 - 07:33 PM
KitCentral Fellow

"By the way, it is one great built replica will impress a lot of people. " Dude... Just go to college, get a job, invest your money, buy the real deal. Don't get sucked into the money pit. If you can't control your self, just buy a corvette, used factory five Cobra, lotus elise, Dodge viper etc etc etc.

Don't start something you're not willing to live with for 5 to 10 years.

Custom NAERC 6.0
https://www.flickr.com/photos/28631797@N03/

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: