Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 69 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kjschroedOffline
Post subject: Wilwood master & slave cylinder in fiero chassis  PostPosted: Oct 29, 2015 - 04:20 AM
KitCentral Fellow

With as much discussion on the net about getting proper clutch movement I decided to update all the components of my clutch when I installed my 915 Porsche tranny. I went with a 3/4" Wilwood master, and a pull-type slave. I also replaced the fluid line with 3/16" steel line. With all new parts, I should get the maximum travel through the slave cylinder. In order to make this happen I had to fabricate a mounting bracket for the Wilwood master. Attached to the master is Rodney Dickman's adjustable banjo which will work perfectly with the Fiero clutch pedal and provide as much adjustment as necessary. Enjoy. -Ken

Reply with quote Back to top
CARiDOffline
Post subject: RE: Wilwood master & slave cylinder in fiero chassis  PostPosted: Feb 23, 2016 - 04:06 PM

Wilwood makes some really reliable components, this one should work really well on your Fiero chassis

kjschroedOffline
Post subject: RE: Wilwood master & slave cylinder in fiero chassis  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2016 - 08:11 PM
KitCentral Fellow

One of the hardest things to do in a Fiero conversion is to get enough throw to the slave cylinder. With a 3/4" shaft on the master and 3/16" line, volume is no longer an issue. This setup worked really well. -Ken

Jump to: