Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 67 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BadwenchOffline
Post subject: For Sale: set of molds and equipment to build Countach  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2016 - 10:13 PM

My name is Jim and I wanted to say thanks to the ones that keep this site up for all us bolt twisters.
My Grandson and I have built a number of Fiero cars over the years--in fact we still have 6. The last GT I bought in about 2012 from and individual
that was building and selling replica kits of the lamborghini Countach. Shortly after that I ended up buying all of the molds and equipment from him to produce a quality
replica Lamborgni. My intent, with my Grandson help , was to produce a non painted car--I find it would be smarter to let the buyer have a local paint shop help pick out the colors. However, shortly after the purchase I had a turn for the worse health wise. Now I have held on hoping I would improve but that has not been the case--in fact I've had the hospice people over. I say this not for pity but so one will understand why I'm selling it all.

Up For Sale
The molds include:
1. The top
2. Both sides which bolts to the top

The top and sides are mounted on a rotisserie.

3. Inside and outside door panels for each side
4. Trunk--2 styles
5. Hood
6. Rear taillight assembly
7. Front spoiler
8. Rear wing--top and bottom
9. Stanchion for wing-2 different heights
10. Rear wheel-well.

Fiberglass Equipment

Fiberglass Chop Gun
Chop Gun accessories--roller wheel, different size cutter wheels + mics. repair parts
Fiberglass Pump--mounted on crane platform--air operated arms for hoses.

The photos I'll try to post consist of some of the finished cars as well as the one unfinished one in my shop.
Also some of the fiberglass equipment. At this time I couldn't find any good photos of the molds but I will take some
and post. Also, if you have any question please ask.
I might add that one nice thing about this kit is that it fits on a Non-stretched fiero frame. The real Lambo is 96.4 in. and the Fiero GT is 93.4 in.

Also, I am located in Abilene Tx.

PS: Can'T figuer out how to post photos--will post this and check on procedure .

Jim

Reply with quote Back to top
AdrianBurtonOffline
Post subject: RE: For Sale: set of molds and equipment to build Countach  PostPosted: Oct 28, 2016 - 01:48 AM
KitCentral Fellow

put them on photobucket then add teh links to it on the site

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: