Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 58 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bartmanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Any interest in molds?  PostPosted: Feb 04, 2011 - 10:35 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Well over the last 6 months or so, 4 or 5 people have shown interest in the molds but mostly just people wanting me to lay-up a body and I don't have time. I would really like to get these sold. or interesting trades?

Reply with quote Back to top
bartmanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Any interest in molds?  PostPosted: Sep 24, 2011 - 01:45 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Both of these molds are still available. I am hoping to do some fall cleaning and reorganizing. These molds are dirt cheap considering what it cost in materials alone to build these kinds of molds. Incase you don't feel like going back to the beginning, D&R Gen 2 Diablo Coupe molds and Ferr@ri Daytona spyder molds for 86-96 Corvette C4 convertible.

bartmanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Any interest in molds?  PostPosted: Jun 10, 2014 - 09:37 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Bump and add Air Dynamics AD355 molds and 360/430 molds. Located in South Carolina

bartmanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Any interest in molds?  PostPosted: Dec 22, 2016 - 04:24 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Diablo molds, AD360 molds with most OE parts to convert to 430, Daytona molds for C4 Corvette and a Diablo Roadster body all for sale/trade. AD355 Molds are sold. Cash or trade. Interested in trading for pontoon boat, bass boat, jet skis, interesting car/truck/SUV trades. I like old trucks of any make, muscle cars, projects are OK. This could be a great deal for someone. I have $$$$ in this and many years.

Jump to: