Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 62 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WarwickOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 25, 2017 - 08:40 AM

Great job, Mark!

Reply with quote Back to top
sisqocrackerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 31, 2017 - 10:22 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Thanks. I've got more updates coming. I've been busy and shooting videos I just haven't posted up the latest updates yet. They're coming though. I've dropped the car off with a guy, so I can post updates now as I won't be tempted to run out and do something to the car.

Thanks,
Coop

sisqocrackerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 04, 2017 - 03:31 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Ok, so after dropping it off, I'm still running out and doing stuff to the car. I replaced the fans as mine were growling badly (bearings were going in them). The growl was louder than the air moving through them, that's how bad it was. But now they just sound like air moving so fast that I could knock it neutral and ride on it. Smile

I will download all my pics and videos for updates and get them posted up on the build diary and a link to them here.

Oh yeah I got a cool new FI computer setup that I will talk about too. Very easy to get it going. Now we'll see if it is easy to get it going on the car itself. But loading the code and testing the board itself was a snap. just followed the page and it worked as it should. Speeduino is what it is called. All open sourced hardware/software. I'm all about that. Smile

Thanks,
Coop

sisqocrackerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 14, 2017 - 02:39 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Sorry it's been soooo long since my last post. I hadn't fallen off of the face of the earth or anything. You guys aren't getting that lucky already. Smile

No, I've been tackling plenty of other things as of late.

I did however get some help from the forums on speeduino.com for getting my car to spark on the new Speeduino setup. Pretty sweet. Now that, that is done, I'm ready to get the fuel right for the fumes box. Once I have that, I'll have a full list of things that people could get and copy what I've done. You know, for whoever would like to have a 100+ MPG V8 around to drive. Very Happy

Some links here to some of the troubleshooting I've been doing.
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-vtYU1vyiE
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKR_kmT7vE
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3IGWbBgUz4

Thanks,
Coop

Jump to: