Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 22 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
87countachOffline
Post subject: !!! V8 Tube Chassis Prova Countach For Sale or Trade !!!  PostPosted: Dec 25, 2011 - 07:16 PM

Hi guys I am new to this forum and wanted to start off right by offering my beloved Countach for purchase or trade. I am selling or trading because I think I want to get into something more modern, "Diablo or Murcielago." The chassis is Prova built tube space frame with corvette coilover adjustable shocks and disk brakes. The power plant in a corvette l98 TPI driven through a Porsche trans-axle. It has beautiful factory color red paint. It also has real white Countach seats, "So I was told." The Wheels are Centerline with Pirelli tires. What the car needs to complete is a full interior, lights "headlight motor and lights, blinkers, fogs, and one tail light", mirrors, all glass, one quarter radiator scoop vent, several small paint chips that need touched up. and the shifter+cable to Porsche trans-axle. The car has been sitting for a little over year so the gas tank will need to be acid cleaned and fuel lines bled. It dose have A/C! All wireing is is there, placed, and labled for easy install.Most of you probably know, but these kits are very rare and the ones that started it all. $45k+ was already invested in car and when completed can sell for $75k+. It is for sale for $20k and price will go up when I get I install shifter and have it driving. I will trade for fully built Diablo or Murcialago with correct dimensions and close interior, like Car Kit Inc. Doesn't have to have paint or wheels but that would be a plus. Fiero v6 or turbo mr2 is fine. But must be stretched from firewall to allow future bigger engine. These cars are in very high demand so hurry before its gone. I will post picks soon, when I get a chance to take them. I am located in Dallas Texas. You can message, PM or call me anytime. 214 808 9759 hayes4469@yahoo.com Thanks Daniel Very Happy

Reply with quote Back to top
faaqassoOffline
Post subject: RE: !!! V8 Tube Chassis Prova Countach For Sale or Trade !!!  PostPosted: Dec 26, 2011 - 05:33 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I have 100% exact molds from the diablos. maybe you and I can work something out. Send me some pics of what you got to crpdiablos@gmail.com

87countachOffline
Post subject: RE: !!! V8 Tube Chassis Prova Countach For Sale or Trade !!!  PostPosted: Dec 26, 2011 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for replying. I already have a gentlemen offering me his 100% complete diablo hard top with a longitudinal v8. I would prefer a Diablo Roadster and I am going to wait and test the waters for other offers. But now I realize I need a completed diablo but still might consider a Murcy in the condition i stated above. I will be posting picks today. But anyone that has any other offers please feel free let me know. I might consider them. Thanks

87countachOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 28, 2011 - 12:22 AM

Here you go guys! Sorry for the late post. I work 60 hours a week and have not had any time to post pics. I snapped a few quick ones on my break. Engine bay and interior coming soon. But you can probably imagine the engine bay, looks like every other prova. These pics really do not do this paint justice. besides the few chips. It is the best paint I have ever seen. Don't mind the high front or the bumber. The coil over suspension is just at its highest setting to allow the big spare wheels I had on the front until I just bought these. The bumper has been cut off because I planed on having a steel bumper welded the the frame behind and put back on.This will create a much safer car and I recommend you do as well I also have the rear spoiler and I will post pics of it soon, but its in great condition. I am now open to any other car trades but they bust have a dealership trade in value of $20k. Feel free to offer any other replicas. Thanks Daniel

PS: I am having trouble getting the url to appear as a link but you can just copy and paste.

photobucket.com/provacountach87 Very Happy

Jump to: