Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 60 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
usglamboOffline
Post subject: Naerc dwg file  PostPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 09:06 AM

I was wondering if anyone still has their dwg file for the naerc plans. i boought mine years ago when they were still around and then the project went on the back burner because of real life issues. now that ive moved i started unpacking old boxes from storage and there sat my old plans i had stored in a binder. saddly the cd with the dwg files is missing ive searched high and low but im thinking the ex tossed it out. Now that i have the time and spare money to start this dream project again im looking at either paying the local machine shop a grand to re draw from my plans or ordering another set of plans for 1500. unless someone who has them can work out a deal. As the purchase was a little over 6 years ago i have no way to confirm the purchase through ken from naerc.

Im not asking for a full set of plans just the dwg file that i need to have my flat stock cut at a machine shop. i really dont want to spend another 1000 or more on something ive already paid for once but if it comes down to that ill just pay the machine shop the grand to put it all into a dwg file for me.

So im asking for someone with the good graces in out dying hobby if they can lend a helping hand.

Reply with quote Back to top
usglamboOffline
Post subject: RE: Naerc dwg file  PostPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 05:19 PM

Little sad that 22 views and not one reply, not even a no sorry bro but good luck

autoproOffline
Post subject: RE: Naerc dwg file  PostPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 11:48 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I also got my plans from someone that did not have the DWG. file anymore. I’ve been re-drawing them in AutoCad and have most of the parts complete. Let me know what the machine shop requires on the file and I will gladly pass it along to you.
I haven’t been able to finish all the parts because I noticed on some there are missing dimensions that make it difficult to locate holes and or angles.

I knew at one time you could purchase all the cut pieces, don’t know if anyone is still selling them.

lambobuilderOffline
Post subject: RE: Naerc dwg file  PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 02:56 AM
KitCentral Fellow

If you purchased them from Ken, I'm sure he will replace the CD. He just needs to know who purchased the drawings.
If you want to send the information to Dale@lambobuilder.com I will forward the request to Ken.

usglamboOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Naerc dwg file  PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 04:39 AM

lambobuilder wrote:
If you purchased them from Ken, I'm sure he will replace the CD. He just needs to know who purchased the drawings.
If you want to send the information to Dale@lambobuilder.com I will forward the request to Ken.

I will gladdly send you a message Dale but seeing as its over a year old purchase i doubt ken will still have the record of purchase esp on a defunct co that has been shut down now for going on what 4 years.

lambobuilderOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Naerc dwg file  PostPosted: Jun 15, 2012 - 02:20 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I have forwarded the request to Ken, He has all of the signed contracts for every chassis plan he has sold.

Jump to: