Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 43 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
87countachOffline
7 Post subject: Lambo Replica Deal Of The Century! LOOK (re post)  PostPosted: Sep 22, 2012 - 09:11 PM

I have the ultimate car to trade for a Diablo or Murci replica. Its my one off custom twin turbo 383 lotus 7 tribute, pushing 1100 hp at full boost! This thing is huge and fast hell!

specs
383 c.i. twin turbocharged & stroked V8 - Scat Rotating Assembly / 5740 Rods / Forged Keith Black 8.5:1 pistons / Comp Cams 270H Cam / Dart Iron Eagle Heads w 2.02 valves / Barry Grant Blow-Thru Carburetor @ 850CFM / High Volume Water Pump / 100 Amp Alternator / MSD Ignition / MSD Pro-Billet Distributor / MSD Timing Controller / Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake / 750 HP @ 10psi / Adjustable to 1100HP @ 25psi
Banks Engineering Twin Turbo System tuned at 10lbs of boost
TH 350 Automatic Transmission / Newly Rebuilt / B&M Rachet Shifter
Jaguar XJS Limited Slip Independant Rear End / Jaguar XKE Front End / tubular space frame. Titled as a 1972 Jaguar. The dash houses Autometer Carbon Fiber Ultra Lite Gauges that include a 10K rpm tachometer and 160 mph speedometer along with toggle switches to control the turn signals/flashers, wiper motor, electric fan overdrive, and electric fuel pump. A B&M rachet shifter glides through the freshly rebuilt TH350 automatic transmission with authority. The dash is upholstered in red & black leather. Underneath this car is the strong space frame chassis. this suspension features and XKE front end and Jaguar XJS limited-slip rear end. This race or coffee-shop ready stance is courtesy of Antera chromed wheels with 255/35ZR20 Toyo Proxes front tires and 295/40ZR20 Dunlop Sport 9000 rears. A black folding canvas top can be utilized.
A full spare tire/wheel is mounted in the rear in a custom tubular mount.
Turn heads in this amazing Lotus Seven muscle machine. The car was reciently built and has never been Pro touring. So this is your chance to own a magazine cover car!

The car is for sale at "Texas Classic Cars of Dallas" on consignment. It is for sale for $50000 and I am willing to work a deal of a replica + cash for my Lotus. Make me an offer, you never know I might say yes. I want a replica bad and am willing to make a deal.

Here is a link to the car on there web site. http://www.texasclassiccarsofdallas.com/1972%20Lotus%20Seven%20Tribute.htm

Here is a Youtube video of the car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xHLhYDCYaY&feature=player_embedded

Please call me at 214 808 9759. lets make a deal. Very Happy

Reply with quote Back to top
guywithlamboOffline
Post subject: RE: Lambo Replica Deal Of The Century! LOOK (re post)  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2012 - 01:24 AM
KitCentral Fellow

all you need is once in For sale

paychqOffline
Post subject: RE: Lambo Replica Deal Of The Century! LOOK (re post)  PostPosted: Sep 25, 2012 - 06:34 AM
KitCentral Fellow

if you had that beast here in oz it would sell pretty fast , they are pretty popular in our race circuit scene.
heaps of guys cruizing around in them in my area as well

Jump to: