Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 51 unlogged users and 1 registered user online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
chrisbarbersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 19, 2013 - 01:26 PM
KitCentral Fellow

OMG

The Top Gear US TV show make replicas and then use them on the show? that is fantastic...

What they sell them to people like me for a fraction of the cost of the real thing? That is incredible...

It's identical to the real thing in every way? I am speechless...

Wow I cannot believe this, where do I part with my money, I mean if a great show like Top Gear can make a replica and palm it off to the viewing public as real and it performs just like the real thing, then guys why oh why have Audi shut everyone else in the US down, oh wait maybe all these manufacturers have reached exclusive deals with Top Gear US that means because they are a TV show they are above the law...

Who would have thought you would get pictures of the presenter looking around and driving so many exact replica's... there is no way you'll see that footage in any other context...

Not really sure my sarcasm is coming through here, but for the love of God can someone please take these money grabbing, great with a computer sons of b.... out of the market place... they are the biggest bunch of rip off merchants ever, but I'll give them some credit for just how ballsy they are, but if you are stupid enough to fall for their sh!t you probably deserve to get burnt...

Reply with quote Back to top
dleachOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 19, 2013 - 10:32 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I guess that they are everywhere on the internet (and the world) but it has always amazed me how they gravitate in such large numbers to this particular avocation.

Don
Building a 6.0

HowudoinralphOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 22, 2013 - 02:23 AM

dleach wrote:
It did show, Ron.
I thought Howudoinralph's response was written by Sheldon Cooper.....lol (no offense Howudoinralph).

Don
Building a 6.0

No offence taken sir. Im a little slow sometimes with picking up Sarcasm, so I apologise lmao. I just get sick when I hear the Stories of people who were robbed by those Scumbags at SuperReplicas. So when they started up another Company LasVegas Replicas I could smell it a mile away as most of you guys could too.

dleachOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 22, 2013 - 12:52 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Ditto, as do most of us.

D

jesse102Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 31, 2014 - 09:04 PM

big scam they want you to western union the money to a differnent country and you will nerver seeyour money again lets face it you build a car for what they are selling them for

Jump to: