Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 46 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pookgaiOffline
Post subject: Want to buy 3 items for my D&R Diablo roadster - need he  PostPosted: Dec 13, 2013 - 07:38 AM

Hi, I'm looking to buy these three items for my D&R diablo replica roadster. I need the following:

2 Roof top latches that connects to the windshield side that hooks on the removable roof top of the car. I have the 2 roof latches that is on the removable roof. But missing the two on the windshield side of the car needed to completely locks up the entire roof top.

I need one inside door handle for the interior of the door. is both sides the same? I'm missing one side. I will find out which side.

I need the one center piece for the drivers side rear view mirror middle piece. I have the flat piece that goes into the carbon fiberglass body of the car, then the middle piece that holds the rear view mirror part is missing. Its the middle piece. First is the flat part I have. Second is the middle piece missing. third is the big rear view mirror part. I do have. Also need both glass for both rear view mirrors. This was from a D&R body kit,

Any help on where to buy or find these would help so much. Thanks for any info.

Reply with quote Back to top
RTOffline
Post subject: RE: Want to buy 3 items for my D&R Diablo roadster - nee  PostPosted: Dec 13, 2013 - 08:58 PM
KitCentral Fellow

PM sent.

RT

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: