Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 61 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ScamborghiniOffline
Post subject: countach wiper arm and blade??  PostPosted: Feb 19, 2015 - 03:38 PM

just curious where anyone currently building a countach replica would find a wiper assembly...arm...blade...and maybe even motor assembly

Reply with quote Back to top
flyhilandsoft
Post subject: RE: countach wiper arm and blade??  PostPosted: Feb 28, 2015 - 05:14 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I purchased mine about 8 years ago from a guy in Washington state that use to replicate them. It could pass as OEM. I have made them but there is a lot of work involved. Two parts are machined and other parts need to be purchased then incorporated into making one. It is made to fit a Fiero assembly.

http://www.siennacountach.net/gallery2/Exterior/e9a87ce0

http://www.siennacountach.net/gallery2/album129?page=1

http://countachbuild.shutterfly.com/pictures#:albumId=2303
Password-aluminum

goliathOffline
Post subject: RE: countach wiper arm and blade??  PostPosted: Apr 22, 2015 - 01:02 AM

I can help you with wiper arm assembly just made a new batch mine are exact copies of real car
Thanks Udo

mario1989countachOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: countach wiper arm and blade??  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 09:02 PM

goliath wrote:
I can help you with wiper arm assembly just made a new batch mine are exact copies of real car
Thanks Udo

Hi there I'm building a 89 countach and I'm in need of on wiper harm do you make to sell? Can I get a hold of you by tel. # Tks Mario

Grinner75Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: countach wiper arm and blade??  PostPosted: May 01, 2015 - 11:13 AM

goliath wrote:
Thanks Udo

Hi Goliath,
I am new to this website and have had a little look around.
I am building a replica Countach QV 5000 S and am chasing a wiper arm assembly for a right hand drive version. Do you do these and if so, how much ?
I have had a sticky beak at your photos and was very impressed with what I saw.
Also, do you do right hand drive versions of the interior ?

Kind regards

Scotty

goliathOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: countach wiper arm and blade??  PostPosted: May 01, 2015 - 02:08 PM

I can build right hand drive wiper arm its the same just backwards be $250 us , i dont have the dash for right hand drive everything else will fit i can make a right hand dash but need a few customers so i can justfy cost it will take me having to make patterns and 6 new molds
thanks Udo

Grinner75Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: countach wiper arm and blade??  PostPosted: May 02, 2015 - 01:03 PM

goliath wrote:
I can build right hand drive wiper arm its the same just backwards be $250 us , i dont have the dash for right hand drive everything else will fit i can make a right hand dash but need a few customers so i can justfy cost it will take me having to make patterns and 6 new molds
thanks Udo

Hi Udo,
That sounds great. How do we go ahead with the getting a RHD version of the wiper blade assembly ? ( including postage )
I will wait a while to see if there are any other requests for RHD interiors before going ahead with that one.
Just out of curiosity, how much is the complete interior package and the interior without the 6 different pieces ?
My replica is a space frame chassis version. Will this interior suit / fit ?
Apologies for all the questions.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Kind regards

Scotty

Jump to: