Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 53 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
esadmOffline
Post subject: looking for the best lamborghini diablo roadster kits  PostPosted: Apr 21, 2015 - 04:17 AM

looking for the best lamborghini diablo roadster kits or replica's, i found one but i dont know if they're legit:

http://scuderiamarinelli.com.br/

if i get feedback it would be helpful, thanks again

- Esad

Reply with quote Back to top
RTOffline
Post subject: RE: looking for the best lamborghini diablo roadster kits  PostPosted: Apr 21, 2015 - 05:44 AM
KitCentral Fellow

You found the best.
Marcello is NOT a scammer.
He is MMBRAZIL on this website.

RT

esadmOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: looking for the best lamborghini diablo roadster kit  PostPosted: Apr 21, 2015 - 06:26 AM

RT wrote:
You found the best.
Marcello is NOT a scammer.
He is MMBRAZIL on this website.

RT

phew, good to read that because i really liked his kit and his chassis, does he still do business? this website looks kind of dead or is it just me? anyways thanks for the reply, another question though, im a total noob when it comes to building cars, how should i go about get my diablo replica? build it? or purchased a fully made one? thanks again

- Esad

RTOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: looking for the best lamborghini diablo roadster  PostPosted: Apr 21, 2015 - 01:40 PM
KitCentral Fellow

My signature line says it all…

It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR!

If you are a "total noob when it comes to building cars", you really should think twice before getting into a complete build. You will find scammer don't just come from buying the body and chassis, they can be found in "building" your car for you.
This hobby is not for the squeamish. You have to know what you are doing to avoid rip-offs. Even buying a car someone has built and is selling, you have to know what you are looking at or have someone you trust do that for you.
If Marcello builds it for you, you will get a good car. Just remember, these take quite a while to build and are NOT CHEAP.
Good luck.

RT

sisqocrackerOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: looking for the best lamborghini diablo roadster  PostPosted: Apr 21, 2015 - 03:44 PM
KitCentral Fellow

10-4 on the not cheap! And I can't tell you how many times I've quoted his signature to folks, because it's very true.

Thanks,
Coop

esadmOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: looking for the best lamborghini diablo road  PostPosted: Apr 21, 2015 - 05:51 PM

RT wrote:
My signature line says it all…

It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR!

If you are a "total noob when it comes to building cars", you really should think twice before getting into a complete build. You will find scammer don't just come from buying the body and chassis, they can be found in "building" your car for you.
This hobby is not for the squeamish. You have to know what you are doing to avoid rip-offs. Even buying a car someone has built and is selling, you have to know what you are looking at or have someone you trust do that for you.
If Marcello builds it for you, you will get a good car. Just remember, these take quite a while to build and are NOT CHEAP.
Good luck.

RT

-------------------------------------------

thanks and i do want to build a car i just need someone who knows how to do it with me, i wanna learn the in's and out's of cars, i started studying @ this site :

carssimplified.com

and also how much you think marcello will charge me to build all carbon parts diablo with a v12 engine 500 hp? Laughing

Jump to: