Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 52 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
esadmOffline
Post subject: i need help !  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 04:41 AM

guys, i am a noob engineer and i really want to build my lamborghini diablo so badly !!! where should i start? what should i do? how should i go about building my dream car! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Reply with quote Back to top
RTOffline
Post subject: RE: i need help !  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 05:46 AM
KitCentral Fellow

We here all understand why everybody wants to build a Lamborghini. They are awesome. But, if you do not have any experience building a car you have chosen the wrong car to be your first attempt. These are the most intricate, expensive, and demanding builds of any replicas.
My suggestion for you if you really want to build a car is to go for something more feasible, like something from Factory Five. They have really nice true kits. You could build a Cobra, a GTM mid-engine, a street rod, or even their new 818. You would at least stand a chance to finish the build and actually have a car when you are done.
There is a reason the builders that finish a Lambo are called the 3%. That refers to the percent that start a Lambo and finish.

Anyway, think about it. There are people here that can help no matter what you are building.

RT

esadmOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: i need help !  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 04:31 PM

RT wrote:
We here all understand why everybody wants to build a Lamborghini. They are awesome. But, if you do not have any experience building a car you have chosen the wrong car to be your first attempt. These are the most intricate, expensive, and demanding builds of any replicas.
My suggestion for you if you really want to build a car is to go for something more feasible, like something from Factory Five. They have really nice true kits. You could build a Cobra, a GTM mid-engine, a street rod, or even their new 818. You would at least stand a chance to finish the build and actually have a car when you are done.
There is a reason the builders that finish a Lambo are called the 3%. That refers to the percent that start a Lambo and finish.

Anyway, think about it. There are people here that can help no matter what you are building.

RT

thank you brother for the very helpful comment, i actually thought about factory 5 and the only car i would want to build there is the gtm supercar which is magnificent but i heard that the gtm is a very difficult car to build

RTOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: i need help !  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 06:02 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Believe me, the GTM is EASY to build compared to a Lambo and you won't be spending tons of money on "real Lamborghini" stuff to "be as accurate as possible".
When you are finished building you will have a car just as noticed as a Lambo.

RT

esadmOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: i need help !  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 08:09 PM

RT wrote:
Believe me, the GTM is EASY to build compared to a Lambo and you won't be spending tons of money on "real Lamborghini" stuff to "be as accurate as possible".
When you are finished building you will have a car just as noticed as a Lambo.

RT

true, i love the exposed engine in the rear so hot!! ok so i will start a gtm first, so what engine should i get? i want 500 ponnies so which LS engine to get that will do the job without breaking the bank account?, also should i get a brand new engine or a used one?

RTOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: i need help !  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2015 - 08:12 PM
KitCentral Fellow

You know your budget. Discuss your wants with Factory Five. They will be glad to help. They know their product and customers best.

RT

boringOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2015 - 07:29 AM

These are the most intricate, expensive, and demanding builds of any replicas.

guywithlamboOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2015 - 11:08 AM
KitCentral Fellow

friend of mine build GTM , ls3 /G50 fliped. the tranny was $5K , believe me you don't need the damn 500HP in those cars , they are way to light compare to other cars. you just don't get it!! that those engines are expensive with that kind of HP. talk to FF5 they'll guide you.
BTW did you find out where are you going to build it and park after you car when is finished? you said you live in apartment in NY no space.

Jump to: