Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 72 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lamborghinimantooOffline
Post subject: Reply to John  PostPosted: Sep 19, 2015 - 06:29 AM

John,
It may be a DRY heat but it is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visited Lake Havasau in June one year!!! I could see the heat coming off of the asphalt!!!!!! The lake and the London Bridge were fantastic! Still HOT!
You GOT the job I wanted all of my life!!!!!!! Seriously! Ever since the 5th grade I wanted to fly for American Air or then TWA. College, service, Viet Nam!! Still didn't ever happen!!! Such is life I guess.
Ken and I have talked a lot too. I had a TIG torch problem and he thought I was crazy I am sure. I was building my house so I could never fool with it much. Finally one day a salesman who was worth his salt tried it and disassembled my torch to find that the wire wrap from the factory had cut thru the outer layer of the hose where it hooks to the head. It was sucking air thru the tip making it contaminated. It would weld a little but not much. After it was fixed it welds great!!! And I taught welding?????? Yep! But I never experienced anything like that and my machine was new w/o any hours on it.
I too like Ken!!! We have a lot in common!!! I drag raced for over 15 years, I show cars in the World of Wheels and have several first places (ain't easy to do!!!). Also have a jet boat similar to his and I build my own homes. And we both worked in industry in fabrication.
Working in fabrication in metals and becoming an engineer was my Mother's FAULT!!! She always told me when I was young (she died from breast cancer when I was 20) that I was a BIG fabricator! Laughing Rolling Eyes

Reply with quote Back to top
flyhilandsoft
Post subject: RE: Reply to John  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2015 - 02:05 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Joe

Arizona is sure hot in the summer but the the other 7 months of the year are awesome. We are on the cusp of it now. Can't wait! Ya......It's a great job I have to admit. It has some drawbacks but the good outweigh the bad. No complaints here Smile)

http://www.siennacountach.net/gallery2/album129?page=1

http://countachbuild.shutterfly.com/pictures#:albumId=2303
Password-aluminum

sienna_countachOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 25, 2016 - 02:15 PM

Guess I'm a little late in replying to this. Don't get on here too often. With regards to Joe (Lamborghinimantoo), he is what he say's he is! From the time I have known him, as we both shared information a great deal of information over the past several decades, or should I say the information he has shared with me from his vast knowledge of the Countach, I regard him as someone very capable in this industry.
Thanks Joe for all your support over the years!

Sienna Countach USA
Freddie

Jump to: