Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 58 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jholdermanOffline
Post subject: Guide for building Replica Murci and Whats best kit?  PostPosted: May 01, 2015 - 09:48 AM

Im looking for a guide to build a replica murcielago obviously with a kit. So is there one out there? Either written or video? Also what is the best kit to get, Im trying to find one that would have all of the exterior parts and as many interior parts as I can possibly get...If I buy the kit I want everything I need, and if I cant get everything I want whichever one has the most and looks the best.

This is more going to be a hobby for me...Im not expecting to be able to build a perfect replica that I can sell, its for me and I want something I can eventually be proud of because I built it.

Also I have read a lot about using a fiero to build it, so I guess I need a kit that would fit a fiero? unless anyone else has better ideas?

Reply with quote Back to top
lambobuilderOffline
Post subject: RE: Guide for building Replica Murci and Whats best kit?  PostPosted: May 01, 2015 - 08:15 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I have an on line manual that goes over the build process in detail. It is based on a Diablo 6.0 but the process is the same for any kit. You can look at the first two sections at no cost. Click the "Test Drive" button.
http://www.lambobuilder.com/emtemp/intro.htm

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: