Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 18 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ProjectOffline
4 Post subject: I need your help please !  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2015 - 12:13 AM

Hi i was wondering if you would be able to help me out

Im building a Diablo Roadster with a bmw v12 1999 to audi gearbox engine however im having few issues and i was wondering if anybody could help me out please.

1) i need to find the accelerator pedal and the wiring if anybody would be able to help me out which one i need and where to connected it to

2) Radiators ... i am placing two however with so many choices im not sure which one would would i need 2 core 3 core ? for the v12 and if anybody has brand names or universal one with pics to show me i would appreciated also should be serial or parallel ?

3) im looking to find the engine cover ( the piece that goes on top of the engine with the words Lamborghini and engine firing order )

Thank you for your time and help i really appreciated it any tips or more help i would love to hear it.

Again thank you

Reply with quote Back to top
guywithlamboOffline
Post subject: RE: I need your help please !  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2015 - 12:44 AM
KitCentral Fellow

pm JIM Dinner he did it, lately he's very busy man. but try it.

ProjectOffline
Post subject: RE: I need your help please !  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2015 - 01:30 AM

Thank you i will try if anybody has any ideas or any inputs please fell free to post

jdinnerOffline
Post subject: RE: I need your help please !  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2015 - 03:36 AM
KitCentral Fellow

First, what part of the world are you building in?
I don't know about the 1999 engine. Does it have antitheft devices?

ProjectOffline
Post subject: RE: I need your help please !  PostPosted: Sep 23, 2015 - 05:49 AM

Hi im in Australia, the car is BMW 750il v12 1999 year it ran before so it dose not have the anti theft , what im trying to figure out the accelerator pedal which one i would need and where to connect that i need and also radiators if i should be getting two of the same radiators OR radiators that have right side in/out and left side in/out. Also im after few more parts like engine cover plate.

Again any help would be appreciated

Jump to: