Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 65 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
extremedsmOffline
Post subject: NAERC CHASSIS & LAMBORGHINI DIABLO ROADSTER BODY + LS1 /  PostPosted: Jul 18, 2016 - 09:29 PM

I am selling a project that I will never get to. Hate to sell it but I have back issues and horrible arthritis.

NAERC CHASSIS & LAMBORGHINI DIABLO ROADSTER BODY + LS1 / PORSCHE BOXSTER S TRANSMISSION.

THIS IS THE BEST CHASSIS TO BUILD A KIT CAR ON!!!

Included is a brand new Kennedy Engineered Products motor plate, clutch and flywheel that I just paid $3k for.

It has a Corvette LS1 with only 33k miles. Corvette wheels, wiring harness, ecu and much more. Has a Porsche Boxster S transmission with only 10k miles. Please look at all the pictures and there is much more stuff that I have that goes with it.

Comes with a Lamborghini Diablo Roadster body. Body is in pretty good condition but there is a couple cracks in the fiberglass that will need attention.

This will make an awesome Lamborghini Kit Car Replica. Great father son project. There is no title with this car as it is a kit car.

There is a lot of parts included. Corvette brakes, all the grilles, mirrors, shifter, shifter cables, and a whole bunch of other stuff to complete it.

Most of the major parts are there. Parts that I know it will need is headlights, taillights, glass except the rear window, fuel system and gauges.

$17,500 obo. I have a lot of money invested in this and please do not contact me with stupid offers. Located in Stevens Point WI.

7one5-4nine8-8six3seven Frank

Pictures can be found here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/5645567046.html

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: