Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 70 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wrenn90Offline
Post subject: ~~Looking for legit builders!!~~  PostPosted: Dec 27, 2016 - 01:14 AM

Hey Kit Central Community! I have been searching for legit builders whom actually have the ability to produce results and have no prior scam history, I actually middle man builders with the serious customers through my site www.LamborghiniReplicas.com, I currently have a good Bentley builder, however I have fallen short with a good lambo builder!! If you know anyone whom is a builder or you, yourself builds, feel free to contact me via here or through my phone: 407 978 7759

Thanks in advance!

Reply with quote Back to top
lambobuilderOffline
Post subject: RE: ~~Looking for legit builders!!~~  PostPosted: Dec 27, 2016 - 10:48 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Visited your website and you are making claims for cars for which there are no body kits for. I understand the desire but until you actually have real product to show people, you are appearing to offer lots of promises and not being able to deliver. This is why it is very hard for reputable builders to make it in the industry.

A quality build like you are proposing will run you around $100K. If you are acting as the middle man, I'm sure you are charging for that service.

My 2 cents is you are putting the cart before the horse.

daywilmOffline
Post subject: RE: ~~Looking for legit builders!!~~  PostPosted: Dec 27, 2016 - 11:56 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I believe this is the same guy that has been banned from other replica websites because he is full of crap. Let's not make the same mistake the other website made and get into a long, drawn-out discussion about how great he is (or isn't). I would suggest we ignore him. He is nothing but trouble. And Dale is right, he makes claims that he can't possibly deliver on.

Jump to: