Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 43 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bryanhannanOffline
Post subject: help me identify the builder, please please  PostPosted: Mar 07, 2017 - 07:57 PM

i need help identifying the builder of my Indigo Roadster. I purchased from guy in california that took on trade. I am new to forum, somebody on another forum said a member here by the name of "ex" probably built it. It is Chrysler Indigo blue roadster with ls1 engine. I am wanting to contact builder so i can get schematics of car and know what parts are and located for repairs. The clutch is gone and need help. I dont know how to post pictures here.

Reply with quote Back to top
EXOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 10, 2017 - 07:07 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I would be happy to help you with anything I can, if that is my old car. alot has been changed on the car from what I hear, to meet the needs the new owner....send some pictures to my email and any questions you have, and will go from there.( elitexoticsmail@yahoo.com)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: