Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 67 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CCIEOffline
Post subject: Absolute Last of AGP Lamborghini Diablo windshields anywhere  PostPosted: May 10, 2017 - 03:43 AM
KitCentral Fellow

If anyone needs the Diablo windshield. I have put the last of the AGP windshields on ebay. I also have the last of the door glass as well as the quarter glass. Please note. AGP is no longer producing them and I bought the absolute last of the AGP inventory
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262975195021?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please email me if interested

Thanks
CCIE
lambopart@gmail.com

Reply with quote Back to top
sisqocrackerOffline
Post subject: RE: Absolute Last of AGP Lamborghini Diablo windshields anyw  PostPosted: May 16, 2017 - 10:19 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Yeah man, top quality stuff. I got to see the qtr glass first hand as Yusha drove out to my place on his way back home (2 hours out of his way!!!). Unfortunately I couldn't use it as I have a 1st gen or 2nd gen D&R and the qtr glass spot is actually smaller than OEM Diablo. So on one hand I'm glad I didn't have it shipped and found out the hard way, but on the other hand I hate that he drove all that way and wasn't able to sell it.

But I'm speaking to how much we do things for one another as this brotherhood of builders that we have here. I'm sure anyone with a later generation D&R or the OEM correct builds would love to have this glass over any Plexiglas or the sort. Was definitely good stuff and I was wanting it so when you see the qtr right beside the door glass you can tell they're both quality glass. Now it will be obvious on my build that I have a plexi window right next to real glass as you'll see them side by side. Anyhow, not his fault. And I appreciate him taking the time to "come by" on his way home.

Somebody hook themselves up with some nice AGP glass, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks,
Coop

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: