Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 50 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hucksterfoolOffline
Post subject: Cory davis older kit.  PostPosted: Oct 21, 2004 - 02:41 AM

Man i got the complete glass from agp for my old diablo kit. nothing fits right at all. way off. can i just hire a glass cutter and have them cut down the glass?

Reply with quote Back to top
barbercrOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 21, 2004 - 08:35 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Apparently it depends on whether it is laminated or toughened, I went with one of my friends who has an IFG 6.0 here in th UK to source some new glass as the stuff that came with the kit got damaged in transit.

Anyway, one of the most knowledgeable guys here had some, in fact it's where I bought mine from, he said "you can't go anywhere near the toughened stuff it will just shatter"

He wasn't too impressed with the laminated stuff either as he said "it delaminates over time"

I guess you are victim to the old chestnut of "ours is the most exact replica in the world".

Your alternative is to modify the doors or quarters to fit the glass, or take a template and shop around the other manufacturers.

hucksterfoolOffline
Post subject: lambo glass  PostPosted: Oct 21, 2004 - 01:42 PM

Yea i figured that. i did luckily get laminated so it will try getting it cut. thanks for the info.

Jump to: