Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 55 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hucksterfoolOffline
Post subject: COry of folks said Davis??  PostPosted: Apr 08, 2005 - 01:57 PM

I have a lambo kit , i bunch of folks tell me its an early cory kit or a d and r. ive emailed cory and he cant even tell. does anyone know who makes this kit????? i have pics in the gallery under hucksterfool torwards the end of the gallery....

thanks

Reply with quote Back to top
rodrieguzOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 08, 2005 - 06:44 PM
KitCentral Fellow

That is a copy for sure of an early d&R and by looking @ the dash I'd say it was made by Corey Davis. I don't know of any D&R that used that stlye dash. It also Could be a pauls exotics kit but looking @ the red fiberglass I'd be wrong if I didn't say it was Corey.

Hope this helps

Rod

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
swoodard23Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 21, 2005 - 11:26 PM
KitCentral Fellow

It is an early D&R kit that uses the older style windshield glass. I don't think Corey ever made copies of the older car.
Scott

maestroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 22, 2005 - 12:27 AM

The older car was the one Cory copied. He's been selling these things for ever and you never see any of them finished. There are alot of them on this forum but there's probly ten times that many out there. And most of them are missing the same parts because he never got all the parts copied.

swoodard23Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2005 - 01:19 AM
KitCentral Fellow

When I contacted him he said that his molds were for the car that accepted the AGP glass. Mine requires a cut down van windshield.
Scott

maestroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2005 - 03:07 AM

Scott, the reason he said it takes the AGP glass is because he changed the original car to accept the glass and made molds from there. He did the same thing with the roadster but he screwed that up in the process which is why the roadsters windshield and roof sit to one side. Not to mention he will tell you all kinds of crap to buy his kit, half of it he knows nothing about. He also promises parts that you will NEVER get, hell I got one of the first copies he made of the D&R roadster and helped him try to sell them and I still never got my parts and I was trying to help him sell the kits. Thats why I took my loses and went with D&R and from this point forward any car I biuld from now on will be from D&R.

swoodard23Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2005 - 03:12 AM
KitCentral Fellow

So mine is a D&R because it has does not accept the AGP glass, any of it. Am I missing something?
Scott

Jump to: