Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 67 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DiablosvOffline
Post subject: Are the on World Class Exotics website real?  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2006 - 05:02 AM

Can anyone testify whether the the pictures on world class exotics websites are pictures of replica Diablos they built, or are they pictures of the real deal?

Reply with quote Back to top
jdinnerOffline
Post subject: RE: Are the on World Class Exotics website real?  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2006 - 11:33 AM
KitCentral Fellow

There are some real deal pictures on their website but the kits a obviously kits.

barbercrOffline
Post subject: RE: Are the on World Class Exotics website real?  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2006 - 01:15 PM
KitCentral Fellow

The pictures of the Diablos when you select the Diablo link from the home page or top menu are all replicas built by them, that's the silver, the black and the dark pink cars, the pictures of the complete Murcielago's are of real cars.

DiablosvOffline
Post subject: RE: Are the on World Class Exotics website real?  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2006 - 03:45 PM

If those diablo pictures are replicas they built, than I must say they have produced the best replica V.T. that I have seen.

barbercrOffline
Post subject: RE: Are the on World Class Exotics website real?  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2006 - 06:52 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I disagree, I owned one of these body kits and the black and silver cars are the same body kit, especially on the silver car if you look closely you will see that the vents/scoops have no relief, they are flat fibreglass with holes cut in them, that is why I got rid of my body.

DiablosvOffline
Post subject: RE: Are the on World Class Exotics website real?  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2006 - 10:03 PM

I guess they only look good in pictures.

MIKEBAUEROffline
Post subject: world class exotics  PostPosted: Aug 25, 2006 - 12:45 AM
KitCentral Fellow

i've personally been to thier shop and i was not impressed . Everthing was spread- out ie.... the bodies were at that site and the completed cars were at another site and the cars being worked on were at another site. Thier main place is in thier garage at their house. The silver one is a IFG kit and it is terrible. They were working on a dark blue SV when i was there and it was impressive (almost) fieros with little attention to detail when it comes to the area under- neath the engine deck lid. Kitcar.cc has the same pinkish-purple roadster that they are claming as thier own as well as Wold class . http://www.markalexandermiller.com/TheCarFactory/index.htm

Jump to: