Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 17 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mephistoOffline
22 Post subject: Where can i buy a diablo SV kit  PostPosted: Dec 11, 2006 - 12:04 PM

Hi i was wondering if anyone would know where i can buy a lamborghini diablo SV kit and GT parts?

Also is there any kits available within Australia?

Nick

Reply with quote Back to top
faaqassoOffline
Post subject: RE: Where can i buy a diablo SV kit  PostPosted: Jan 10, 2007 - 04:27 PM
KitCentral Fellow

if you don't mind shipping I have molded the real car and have some GT Parts and we are working on getting the rest of the GT parts in the near future.

http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/modules.php?set_albumName=CRP-Customs&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

RJNOffline
Post subject: RE: Where can i buy a diablo SV kit  PostPosted: Jan 10, 2007 - 07:48 PM
KitCentral Fellow

faaqasso
Have you got prices for the body and GT parts too?

faaqassoOffline
Post subject: RE: Where can i buy a diablo SV kit  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2007 - 04:47 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I have some of the GT parts but not enough to build a complete GT at this time. I am working on it. When I get the rest of the parts I will surely post pics.

I do have all of the SV parts, the SV engine lid, SV rockers, SV wing and SV fron bumper, all parts as usual were molded from factory original parts

marksdiablovtOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Where can i buy a diablo SV kit  PostPosted: May 21, 2008 - 12:11 AM

faaqasso wrote:
I have some of the GT parts but not enough to build a complete GT at this time. I am working on it. When I get the rest of the parts I will surely post pics.

I do have all of the SV parts, the SV engine lid, SV rockers, SV wing and SV fron bumper, all parts as usual were molded from factory original parts

How much for an SVbody?

Jump to: