Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 10 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lambo2005Offline
Post subject: Finally the baby is back home.  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2007 - 10:00 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Well I started my project in late 2005 Hence "lambo2005" and quickly realized that the little one car garage was not going to be big enough with lawn mowers, bikes and a motorcycle, etc etc..
So I decided to build a nice 2 and half car garage but figured, while at it I might as well add another bed room and bathroom and a couple walk in closets. Needless to say, doing it all by myself it has taken a little over a year. Leaving the project car sitting idle at my dad's since May of 06.
The house project is completed finally.
So last weekend I finally brought the car back home and I'm eager to get back on it.. I snapped a couple shots of the baby in its new home. This past weekend I also got the lift system rigged up so I can get the body up and down by myself again.. So ready to rock and roll.
Got my new Held Front suspension in the mail last week so I guess thats the first project to tackle..
http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/modules.php?set_albumName=album346&id=DSC03103&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Yea I know for a new garage its pretty full already.. They never end up being big enough do they?

Reply with quote Back to top
jdinnerOffline
Post subject: RE: Finally the baby is back home.  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2007 - 01:24 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Looking good Rob!
So...we are going to see lots of updates now, right?

lambobuilderOffline
Post subject: RE: Finally the baby is back home.  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2007 - 02:11 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Great to have a new workspace and a project to work on.

Lambo2005Offline
Post subject: RE: Finally the baby is back home.  PostPosted: Jul 12, 2007 - 02:59 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Thanks Jim and yea Dale it is nice to have some room to move around.
I got home yesterday after work and built a rectangular frame and put some casters on it.
Now I can raise the body off the chassis roll the chassis outside and lower the body onto the casters and roll it outside.
Bring the chassis back in and have the body out of the way without any help.
So I did just that and started ripping the old front suspension off.
20+ year old bolts and nuts were rusty and stubborn. After a few swear words and a skinned up thumb I got it all off.
Those are some tiny A arms and springs. So hopefully this weekend I'll get the crossmember modified and upper mount installed. Then I have some welding and sheet metal to add and get everything primed & painted in that area.

gwaderOffline
Post subject: RE: Finally the baby is back home.  PostPosted: Jul 12, 2007 - 04:28 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I know the felling!! I can't wait to get my car back. I think my new garage is a little bigger also.

Greg

Custom NAERC 6.0
https://www.flickr.com/photos/28631797@N03/

Lambo2005Offline
Post subject: RE: Finally the baby is back home.  PostPosted: Jul 25, 2007 - 02:37 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Well guys I got my seats back from the upholstery shop last night and I think they look great. They are the Fiero seats but done in yellow and grey leather. Tell me what you think for $425 total.
http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/modules.php?set_albumName=album350&id=IMG_0012&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

AlfredJPK55Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 12, 2015 - 12:15 PM

Pass4sure ccna pdf I understand the felling!! I can not hang on to get my auto again. I do believe my fresh garage is a tiny even bigger in addition.

Jump to: