Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 54 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lv1customs.s5.com
Post subject: BandBcustoms is a good deal  PostPosted: Apr 06, 2008 - 11:38 AM

I Would like to say it is nice working with bob at BandB Customs.
I would like to say as his new turn key builder that I truely look foward to all the nice cars we will do over the years. I also want to let everyone know we would like your thoughts on releasing an s7?

Reply with quote Back to top
johnnyboyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 06, 2008 - 02:14 PM
KitCentral Fellow

i wouldnt advertise what your going to do with that car. if you think audi looking to put the replicar guys under wait until saleen see's there baby copied. i really like their new car it's shorter and super fast.

sttsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 07, 2008 - 02:48 AM
KitCentral Fellow

I saw a saleen at a hopping night club in Tampa. It was trailed by several Vipors and roared right by me. I whipped out my video camera and shot the tail end hauling arse out of there. It was pretty sweet.

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

Bra1nd3adOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 07, 2008 - 03:35 AM
KitCentral Fellow

They always got a few at one of the dealerships here in Vegas along with some Bugattis and Phantoms, they'll fire them up too if you ask them. Steve, we should hit up that place when you come down.
Anywho, that Saleen is a beautiful machine, quite a bit larger then you would think too.

MRxOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 10:12 PM

This is old post but anyway wanted to say if someone want to do same process as guys from discovery channel in "Chop Shop" then go for this crap body,want to see what the guy looks like who did the plug for diablo,I recommend him to buy pair of measure tapes and attach to glasses ,there is no place where is straight or symmetrical.The roof is best part of it one side is off buy 2" every way,wheel arches one side is different from other ,doors will never seal without doing new inside parts .rear hood too small and will not fit if not split in 3 parts and re glued and so on....want to kill him... Evil or Very Mad [img]

[/img]

Jump to: