Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 59 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
maniacoOffline
Post subject: MURCIELAGO ROADSTER (PURCHASE)  PostPosted: May 02, 2008 - 03:13 AM

I AM LOOKING FOR A MURCIELAGO ROADSTER (BUILDER) THAT CAN BUILD ME THE MOST REALISTIC LOOKING CAR OUT THERE! I UNDERSTAND AFTER ALL THE AUDI BIG BROTHER STUFF THAT WAS GOING ON IT HAS BECOME HARDER AND HARDER TO GET NICE BODIES AND PARTS.

I UNDERSTAND THAT BUILDERS REALLY HAVE A LOT OF THEM SELVES IN THESE CARS AND AS A ARTIST I UNDERSTAND AND REALLY RESPECT AND FEEL FOR WHAT THEY HAVE CREATED AND HOW THEY ARE VERY PROTECTIVE OF THEIR CREATIONS. SAYING THAT LET ME SAY IM A REALLY REALLY REALLY PICKY GUY AND IM REALLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS AS ANAL AS ME IF NOT MORE! I WANT ALL WORKING PARTS: ELECTRIC SIDE MIRRORS, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, REALL LOOKING SEATS , REALISTIC DASH, INTERIOR, BMW V-12, REAL LAMBO STYLE CHASSIS AND NOT A FIERO CHASSIS, CORVETTE SUSPENSION, CORVETTE Z06 BRAKE SYSTEM, CARBON FIBER UNDER THE FRONT HOOD AND TRUNK AND BASICALLY A CAR THAT COULD BE RIGHT NEXT TO A REAL MURCIELAGO ROADSTER AND YOU COULD NOT BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE, PERIOD!

IM A SERIOUS BUYER WHO REAALY LOVES ART, CARS AND THE CRAFTSMANSHIP OF BUILDING THESE CARS BUT DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME NOR THE EXPERIENCE OF DOING ONE MYSELF. ALSO IM 6'3 AND A BIG FOOTBALL PLAYER TYPE BUILD SO I WILL NEED THE PAN ON THE DRIVERS SIDE DROPPED A COUPLE OF INCHES AND THE DRIVERS SEAT RAILS TAKEN OFF TO LOWER THE SEAT MORE. I REALLY DONT WANNA LOOK LIKE A CIRCUS BEAR DRIVING THE CAR LOL LOL LOL.

ANYWAYS IF I HAVENT SCARED OFF ALL THE REALLY TALENTED BUILDERS OUT THERE I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. OH, AND ALL THE PHONY AS SCAMMING PIECE OF nonsense COMPANIES LIKE SUPER REPLICA ETC... DONT BOTHER TO CONTACT ME! I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY I WAS BORN THE DAY BEFORE LOL LOL LOL!

Reply with quote Back to top
lovetogofasterOffline
Post subject: RE: MURCIELAGO ROADSTER (PURCHASE)  PostPosted: Sep 22, 2009 - 10:03 PM
KitCentral Fellow

how about extreme, they did build a murcie which looks just like the real car. remember the video on thier site. also if your building a car like that with all the options and labor. im sure it will be no less than 110k to 130k price range. im doing the same thing with all of the options, best replica parts on the market, and labor cost will bring it all up to that price range. dont believe anyone who will tell you that it will be done for 45k to 85k. it wont happen. im not getting a murcie but if your interested, heres the link to extreme.
http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/murcielago/newmurci.html

greenmeansgo
Post subject: RE: MURCIELAGO ROADSTER (PURCHASE)  PostPosted: Sep 22, 2009 - 10:47 PM
KitCentral Fellow

I sell turn key lp640s for $60k

charleslamboOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 02, 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hi I am looking for the tail lights and the 7 grills if anyone can help.

usmc_butlerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 02, 2012 - 05:57 PM

charleslambo wrote:
Hi I am looking for the tail lights and the 7 grills if anyone can help.

http://www.lambooem.com/

or

http://www.lambostuff.com/

EdwardsOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: MURCIELAGO ROADSTER (PURCHASE)  PostPosted: Jan 27, 2013 - 12:10 AM

greenmeansgo wrote:
I sell turn key lp640s for $60k

Do you have a website or contact info?

Jump to: