Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 67 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TexaslamboOffline
Post subject: FOOSE OF FIBERGLASS  PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 05:21 AM

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER DEALT W/ ISAAC W/ FOOSE OF FIBERGLASS???
WELL IF YOU HAVE, I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD BETTER LUCK THAN I HAVE. THAT FOOL OWES ME 1K AND NOW WILL NOT ANSWER ANY OF MY CALLS. BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!! HE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND WILL TAKE YOU FOR WHAT YOU GIVE HIM. IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO GET A HOLD OF HIM PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I HAVE MY LAWYER LOOKING FOR HIM ALREADY AND DRAWING UP PAPERWORK FOR THIS GUY. THE 1K HE OWES ME IS FIXING TO TURN INTO ABOUT 5K. I KNOW 1K IS NOT THAT MUCH MONEY TO SOME PEOPLE, BUT FOR ME ITS QUITE A BIT, SINCE I WORK HARD FOR WHAT I EARN. CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT.

Reply with quote Back to top
jrslyricsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 03:43 PM

I have found that they're are a lot of scammers in this industry. I say, either build it yourself OR trade your cash for Actual goods...not promises. use secured wire transfers. usually these are only available to Businesses so if you have a business, use a wire transfer. This way the bank uses it's legal resources to get the funds, while you have your money back!

Sorry that you got taken...and I hope it works out.

G

johnnyboyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2008 - 12:42 AM
KitCentral Fellow

no offense, but if you have the means to shell out a grand why not go and hand deliver it to the person for the product. its the only way to secure a return. if they play some senanagins grab them by the throat and squeeze, its a hell of a lot cheaper than a lawyer, and 100% guaranteed Twisted Evil .

ITALIANKNIGHTRIDEROffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 07, 2008 - 09:24 AM
KitCentral Fellow

i paid him in March for 4 wheel well liners ,then he sent me a email telling me he was not shipping anything an called me a few namesafter he recieved my check !!!!! an now he wil not answer the phone nor will he return emails if he will do this for $300.00 i would not send any money for anything he has THRU HIS BEGGING PLESE LOOK AT parts i have listed , YOU WILL GET SCREWED GOOD !!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 07, 2008 - 09:32 AM
KitCentral Fellow

ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER wrote:
i paid him in March for 4 wheel well liners ,then he sent me a email telling me he was not shipping anything an called me a few names after he recieved my check !!!!! an now he wil not answer the phone nor will he return emails if he will do this for $300.00 worth of parts ,you should not send any money for anything he has ,with his BEGGING PLESE LOOK AT my parts i have listed inall these email, YOU WILL GET SCREWED GOOD !!!!!

wrsportscarsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 07, 2008 - 03:33 PM
KitCentral Fellow

If I recall correctly, this guy was associated or worked for Roger of RKS. So unfortunately, I think you guys are gonna have a hard time getting anything from him.

Lambo2005Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 08, 2008 - 02:13 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Hey Tex before you send anyone some money for parts ask people on here as Foose got slammed pretty hard on here with one of his first posts. People knew he was Full of it. There is lots of guys here that are real in touch with who is who and these scammers that keep popping up every so often. Sorry 1k is a lot of money.

Foose_of_FiberglassOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2008 - 06:18 PM
KitCentral Fellow

You guys are so full of nonsense!!!!!!!!

Wile_E.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2008 - 06:40 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Foose_of_Fiberglass wrote:
You guys are so full of nonsense!!!!!!!!

I am not taking sides, but I think these accusations warrant a better response.

greenmeansgo
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2008 - 06:42 PM
KitCentral Fellow

several guys say your a scammer id say your full of crap!

Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 25, 2008 - 01:41 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Hers a response to this crap!!!!!- First of all Miguel(TexasLambo)?! I talked with you several times, and told you that I would refund your money.(Which was a deposit to help me finish pulling molds of a car he wanted). When things went wour with my deal, I was totally honest and upfront and let you know"Hey , nonsense hit the fan"! You told me that you would be happy to just use that money, and get some parts that you may need. Then we talked about a refund, blah blah blah. Then you go and start threatning me on the same phone conversation after I was totally polite and honest with you. I wish, I wish, I wish you would come through with your threats! I would put your money in a jar beside you!
O.K. I'm done with you!
-Italian Knight Rider- I told you how much the inners were, and you proceeded to send the amount that you wanted. This isn't "Bargain City". Then I also told you that you would have to arrange shipping( at your discretion) because I didnt have time to shop around for a cheap price, and your ballin on a budget. We had a few phone conversations, and I know what your all about. Don't come on here slamming me when you didn't come through with your end of the deal, or I'll have to slam on you a while( and you know where thatll lead to).
-Greenmeansgo-You slammed this guy for not buying your kit, and misconstruded the whole situation, then your gonna jump on the band wagon and slam me?!?! You have never dealt with me and never will. "Only thing from Texas is steers and queers" you and Miguel know each other?
-Lambo2005- I guess I can't jump down your throat, but why get in the middle of this childish crap?
-johnnyboy- I totally agree with you, but in this industry you deal with crap(customers and dealers).
I'm sure youve been around long enough to tell that. It's not always the big,bad, kit car builder/body man. that is in the total wrong. People don't go to Wal-Mart and say well,"I'm not gonna give you what you said the price was, Have a good day!"
This industry is a waste of time,energy, and money. Lamborghinin replicas will only end you up one way, wether you build,produce or buy, !!BROKE!!!!!!!!
I thought I would give a good response since Wile E. wanted one and I'm sure the rest of you do. This forum is borderline Soap Opera with grease, but I love it anyway.lol

greenmeansgo
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 25, 2008 - 02:07 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Noone was suppose to buy my kit but supra and i didnt slam him. he told me he was going another way and has a right to so get your facts strait. Yes i know texas lambo. and steers and queers was montana another thing you got wrong. obvously you know nothing and your a scammer. Italianknightrider is a professional and wouldnt lie about you either. oh but hes from texas too.

Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 27, 2008 - 02:33 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Get real man! You back pedal more than McCain!lol If your right about the Montana deal then you obviously know where your from. I'm not a scammer. ItalianKnightRider lies about several things! His real name isn't Dave Jones first of all, as he says and even puts on emails!!!! I have his real name written down, but I will not publish on this site. Probably Tyrone would be efficient on here for this conversation. I have talked to other builders who warned me about doing business with this guy and several other people on these forums. If he wants his inner wheel wells he will send me what he owes and have UPS pick them up like we agreed! That simple.....Anymore questions?

single94supraOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 27, 2008 - 07:01 PM

greenmeansgo wrote:
Noone was suppose to buy my kit but supra and i didnt slam him.

I keep reading this again and again? I never said I was going to buy the kit. I said I was interested.

Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 02, 2008 - 04:02 AM
KitCentral Fellow

Italian Knight Rider- I told you how much the inners were, and you proceeded to send the amount that you wanted. This isn't "Bargain City". Then I also told you that you would have to arrange shipping( at your discretion) because I didnt have time to shop around for a cheap price, and your ballin on a budget. We had a few phone conversations, and I know what your all about.

where do i send the truck too pick up my parts an what is the best month to do the pick up ,an GUYS IF I GET THE 4 BLACK WHEEL WELL LINERS I ORDERED I WILL POSAT PICTURES ON HERE OF THEM FOR ALL TO SEE ,SO YOU READ IT FOR YOURSELF THEY ARE PAID FOR ,JUST NEED TO ARANGE SHIPPING ,SO GUYS AN GIRLS LETS SEE IF HIS WORD IS WORTH A DAMN, POST ON THIS THREAD WHERE TO SEND THE TRUCK ,I WILL SEND IT FRIDAY OF NEXT WEEK AUG. 8 2008 I SENT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR IN THE EMAIL BELOW

EMAILS GUYS
Re: inside seal off rocker panel Isaac Ford <foose_of_fiberglass@yahoo.com> ViewTuesday, January 22, 2008 12:51:34 PMTo:dave jones <italianknightrider@yahoo.com>
Cc:

Find:
The inner wheel wells in black gel coat- $300

----- Original Message ----
To: Isaac Ford <foose_of_fiberglass@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:47:41 PM
Subject: Re: inside seal off rocker panel

well thanks for the reply, i need a BLACK set (4) wheel liners for my demo , an i will have to cut up the radiator vents anyway to fit them properly get some pricing on these items for me when you get a chance

To: dave jones <italianknightrider@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:19:27 AM

I have a set of inner wheel wells , but they don't have any gel coat on them. I do have the rear ventilation system, and will take some pics of what I have to make sure thats what your needing. Thanks, Ike Ford

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:55:59 PM

yes i do still need them i also want 1 set (4) of d&r BLACK wheel well liners

Re: Exotic Replica Projects for sale!!!!! Isaac Ford <foose_of_fiberglass@yahoo.com> ViewSaturday, March 22, 2008 6:39:13 PMTo:dave jones <italianknightrider@yahoo.com>
Cc:

Find:

I promise I'm going to ship those wheel wells on Monday. I have been swamped. I will get you a picture of the center console. Thanks, Ike Ford

Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 8:27:38 PM
Subject: Re: Exotic Replica Projects for sale!!!!!

have you shipped out the wheel well liners , do you have a pic. of your center console

Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:55:10 PM

Sorry, I tossed it. I'll get that to you. Hope all is well.

Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:27:40 PM

dave jones 212 Meadow dr. Mansfield, La 71052 THIS is to the shop, this is what was on the envolope the check came in ,cheapest shipper will do

Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:21:14 PM

IKR,
I need your address to send the wheel wells.

I received the funds today. I will ship on Monday. How do you want to pay for shipping? What shipper do you prefer?

To: aeauto@tri.net; andrew.786@hotmail.com; beckstine@ci.evans.co.us; bk_forex@yahoo.com; cadle123@alice.it; capricce24@gmail.com; ceticars@aol.com; conny.lundberg@gmail.com; dalepaynter@yahoo.ca; darb155@yahoo.com; dom@tvrpower.co.uk; don_mills_9@hotmail.com; EATRANSPORTINC@aol.com; elementxdemo@aim.com; fiero88@aol.com; firefox0211@peoplepc.com; hyperp8nt@hotmail.com; italianknightrider@yahoo.com; jefftbc@hotmail.com; jhurd@hurdit.com; jide9samuel@yahoo.com; jj.stephens@worldnet.att.net; Kd8118@aol.com; kelvinaj@hotmail.com; kit520_sl@hotmail.com; KitCarMike@mac.com; lilturbododge@yahoo.com; Lmiller@composiesone.com; lok100@aol.com; mail@LittleRiverElectric.com; matpgarth@hotmail.com; minidrvr1@aol.com; mvusmc2005@yahoo.com; nazmy@ziyad.com; paul7113@lycos.com; r.rubenstein@worldnet.att.net; richeyrich72@hotmail.com; rob22829@hotmail.com; roberto236@yahoo.com; ronald@mossy.com; rsistar@compositesone.com; ryan@newrule.com; sales@macarbon.com; savagecustoms@gmail.com; sef317@netzero.com; sevenkenny@yahoo.com; silvoray@aol.com; skitproductions@hotmail.com; SyanidexPoison@aol.com; thechiefscigar@hotmail.com; treytrey74@hotmail.com; xiscoaguilar@hotmail.com; zeckstine@eckstineelectric.com; Alex Mayar <alexmayar@yahoo.com>; alphabravo pilot <bravopilot@hotmail.com>; Ana Maria <avaly-30@hotmail.com>; Anthony Jemmons <anthonyjemmons@yahoo.com>; anthony williams <bigtee4u@yahoo.com>; Ben Walsh <sxoxaxd18@hotmail.com>; Boricua Gear Clothing Company <cm2_bg787@yahoo.com>; Branden <n2ndvd@hotmail.com>; brian <clipcaddie@aol.com>; Brian Eckstine <BrianE@eckstineelectric.com>; Brian Ganner <kitcars2go@aol.com>; calico inc <calico45@gmail.com>; calico inc <calico45@gmail.com>; Charles Bennet <taxicag@yahoo.com>; Charles Gray <diabloreplica99@yahoo.com>; Charles/Johnny Sweet <ezbuildcobras2@verizon.net>; Christoipher Petralia <generals31337@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 5:26:39 PM
Subject: Exotic Replica Projects for sale!!!!!

S.K. Exotics
788 Bull's Horne Rd.
Abbeville, S.C. 29620
864-940-4791

ps - i also have another email that would shock some of you

Jump to: