Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 68 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sttsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 03, 2008 - 01:34 PM
KitCentral Fellow

See below.

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

Last edited by stts on Aug 03, 2008 - 01:41 PM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
sttsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 03, 2008 - 01:40 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Everybodys different. Temperments, expectations, goals, etc. But when money changes hands, then do something proper. Either work out a deal, or give the money back. Thats called honorable business ethics. Nothing else is trustworthy. And thats all I have to say...

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

HanifOffline
Post subject: Wow  PostPosted: Sep 25, 2008 - 10:13 PM

I've personally met Ike and his family. He helped me sale my project. I have nothing but good things to say about him. In fact, he was going to finish my project for the buyer. I'm looking for another project now that I've purchased my home. I'm looking for a Murcielago couple now. Hopefully, I'll be able to come by one.

GriddlyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 14, 2008 - 05:49 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that the "FOOSE_OF_FIBERGLASS" has once again taken someone’s money without delivering product. I didn’t come here to bash anyone this being my first post and all. I would like to state however that this guy is also doing business on EBAY now under the guise of "skexoticparts" so BUYER BEWARE.

I am pursuing the following actions against this person should any of you wish to participate please PM me

I am going to go down to the county attorney office and file suit against this guy in the state of Arizona.

I have all his info including addresses, phone numbers for both him and his girlfriend (yes she can be included to as during the transaction I was given her number as a contact to SKEXOTICS)

In addition to that I am hiring an attorney to subpoena records from the phone company and EBAY and anywhere else in his home town of Honepath I can find that he does business to see how he pays his bills.

ISAAC you can flame me here as much as you want I really don't give a rats butt The bottom line is your a crook, you took my money and ran with it and in my book that constitutes being a thief.. I will not answer any slanderous accusations or false misrepresentations from crooks and thieves so give it your best shot bud.

For those of you out there that knows ISAAC FORD as a stand up kind of guy?

Hanif I’m not knocking you at all and I can appreciate that, however maybe he really isn’t the person that you think you know. Read some of the posts by the previous people here whom outweigh the “good posters”. Agreed maybe some are done out of malcontent, however everyone here cannot be wrong.

stts I agree “when money changes hands, then do something proper. That’s called honorable business ethics”

Texaslambo lets get together and compare notes maybe there is something we can do on a national scale and include everyone here, I also am betting that he is going to start on the folks in EBAY as well.

ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER maybe you can get in on the action to.

Wrsportscars I have been reading of Roger of RKS, is there anyway we can verify this?

Thanks for all of your time

I had to edit this post as the guise was incorrect, It is now correct

Last edited by Griddly on Dec 14, 2008 - 11:51 PM; edited 1 time in total

guywithlamboOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 14, 2008 - 10:16 PM
KitCentral Fellow

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini-Diablo-Roadster-Replica-Tubular-Chassis_W0QQitemZ180314102645QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6763QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

kitcarmikeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 04, 2009 - 09:18 PM

Isaac Got me for $780 for some fiberglass dash parts Dec. 15, 2008, No contact after he got my money. SCAMMER. Feel free to contact me for more details anytime, Mike Vetter at kitcarmike@mac.com or 321-431-8120

sbjagOffline
22 Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 18, 2009 - 12:10 AM

Hay Issac Ford, The Foose of Fiberglass. This is Roger McLaren from California. Do you remember the $10,000.00, 49 Mercury Kit and 1996 Lincoln Town Car Dooner I had delivered to you to make a Turn Key?

I haven’t been able to contact you. Your phone has been disconnected, you have moved and you don't answer my e-mails. The pictures and build status you promised me have never arrived. The package I sent you, back in December, came back "Unclaimed".

If you are unable to complete the Turn Key let me know so I can have it picked up and taken to some one else to complete.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
FountainboatOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 27, 2009 - 08:05 PM

HANIF DID NOT HAVE ANY WORK DONE BY IKE FORD. IKE SOLD ME HANIF'S CAR (WHICH I PAID IKE $1,000) AND WAS SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE IT. I PAID HIM $10,000 AND GOT NOTHING IN RETURN BUT A CHOPED UP HALFWAY UNCOMPLETED JOB, PLUS HE SOLD MY INTERIOR FOR $2,500 WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED. HE ALSO SOLD, STOLE PARTS AMOUNTING TO $7,800 THAT I NEVER GOT BACK. WHAT KIND OF A GUY IS THIS? I HOPE I NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN! I WENT TO THE HONEA PATH COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THEY WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING EITHER!

AdrianBurtonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 29, 2009 - 01:40 PM
KitCentral Fellow

remember if any business was transacted via mail you can get the postmaster general involved and they have a 95% conviction rate on mail fraud, and it is a federal offense

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/

Jump to: