Page Loading... please wait!

This message not going away?
Ensure Javascript is on and click the box
Unregistered? Register for a user account. Home :: Downloads :: Submit News :: Reviews :: FAQ   

There are 64 unlogged users and 0 registered users online.

You can log-in or register for a user account here.

Languages

Preferred language:

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
what do you think? scam or not?
yes?
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
No?
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

DylanOffline
4 Post subject: SuperReplica site is down?hmmm CarKitInc looks like them!!hm  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2008 - 12:06 PM

Hi hi guys, i havent posted much in this forum but just read mostly. I have been looking at SuperReplica site when i first took interest into kit car replica, but than read alot that they were scammers. And i realised that it was true from all the post and their meaningless promises and stupid website with others build.
Now this site has popped up, and it has many simularity as SuperReplica and looks very fake also. i give you a few examples. 1stly They dont promise to build replica for $20k but for under $15k or even less. 2ndly For those whose ever seen their add on their site or YouTube, its very much the same, The use of the words "An exact replica, only you will know the differnce" even the was the writing are typed in the same way! 3rdly All the price which is rediculous, if its too good tobe true, that it is!! and the price for front light lens and tail lights are only $125.00 dollars. hummmmmm 4thly You can get replica wheels and others for couple hundred bucks.
Notice the use of other peoples pictures, eg the Murcy kits, doesnt that look like Top Guns green car? and the Yellow one is not a Murci its a Cyclone kit that looks very different.
I dont know, you tell me your opinion, i just find it too fake, if only they get $500 from every person that wanted it, how much will they have?

Reply with quote Back to top
DylanOffline
18 Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 26, 2008 - 12:10 PM

oh i forgot, you can view their videos on youtube, just type carkitinc

NashOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 27, 2008 - 01:46 PM

Why do people keep posting potential scmmers on this site when they have no real evidence?

It is starting to annoy me a little;

If you have a concern, flag it as a concern not as a scammer, if you have been scammed then say you have been scammed and explain why?

God this is frustrating........!!

DylanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2008 - 04:15 AM

Where on my tread does it say that they 'SCAMMER'? its posted to warn people of potential sites to be aware of. It does not say anywhere dont buy from them!! if you can stop a person losing there hard earn money to someone, why not help? do i need to be ripped of 10K or so to be able to than list it???
If it annoys you than why bother to read it than, many other threads in here!!
But hey? heres a idea, why dont you go and prove me wrong than, than i will withdrawl my statement. Anyway there might be others out there already been taken and might come out after they read this!!

sttsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2008 - 11:04 PM
KitCentral Fellow

Dylan, dont let him get your shorts all bunched up. There is a lot of devious crap going on and if we walk around with our eyes closed, we are sure to get bit. If something looks fishy, feel free to point it out so we can see for ourselves.

Lest we forget that our good buddy Nash started this strange thread. I certainly won't.

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5541&highlight=&sid=bdbae4b63099898d2f73a002c236683f

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?set_albumName=STTS-Build-Was-Pure-Gold-Exotic&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

sttskitcentral@yahoo.com

JOHNSON10745Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 20, 2008 - 09:01 PM

NOTICE: WWW.CARKITINC.COM IS LEGIT AND THEY DELIVER ON EVERY PROMISE THEY MAKE. YOU CAN VISIT THEIR OFFICE MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 8AM TO 6PM AND SAT. 10AM TO 3PM IN ALBERVILLE ALABAMA, U.S.A.. THE OWNER OF QUICK CASH CAR KIT INC. ACTUALLY FLEW TO THE CITY OF DAVID IN THE COUNTRY OF PANAMA TO VERIFY THAT SUPER REPLICA IS A SCAM. THE OWNER OF SUPER REPLICA TAKES A TAXI TO WORK AND DOES NOT EVEN OWN A VEHICLE AND HAS NEVER PRODUCED A KIT CAR. SUPER REPLICA WILL NOT DELIVER ON ANY PROMISE MADE TO YOU BUT THEY WILL ACCEPT YOUR CASH DEPOSITS. THE CAR KIT INC.'S 360 KIT IS VERY POPULAR ASWELL AND THE ASH-MART KIT. THE DEE-LOW KIT IS THE BEST KIT MADE IN THE WORLD AND IT IS THE D.N.R. VERSION NOT THE I.F.G. VERSION. CAR KIT INC. IS SELLING EASY TO INSTALL BODY KITS THAT WORK WITHOUT HAVING TO STRETCH THE DONOR CAR LIKE THE KIT EIGHT AND GT2 BODY KIT AND THE KIT "THREE".

JOHNSON10745Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2008 - 01:09 AM

7-22-2008

REGARDING WWW.CARKITINC.COM BEING A POTENTIAL SCAM:

WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE SPENDING THEIR TIME TALKING ABOUT THE CARKITINC HEADLIGHT LENSES BEING SO CHEAP THAT THEY HAVE TO BE A SCAM OPERATION, OTHER PEOPLE ARE BUYING CAR-BODY KITS FROM CARKITINC AND MAKING SERIOUS MONEY WITH THEIR KIT-CAR PROJECT.
YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH GROUP OF PEOPLE YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF. I KNOW CARKITINC SOLD FOUR OF THEIR 360 KITS LAST WEEK AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THEM ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR PURCHASE. CARKITINC CAN ALSO SHOW YOU HOW TO BUY A SLIGHTLY DAMAGED DONOR CAR FOR A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS DIRECT FROM THE INSURANCE SALVAGE AUCTIONS.
YOU CAN OWN THE COMPLETED 360 KIT-CAR FOR AROUND $10,000.00.

single94supraOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2008 - 05:09 AM

I tried contacting them via ebay SEVERAL times with no success after saying I was coming to look at it before giving my $500 deposit. Not even a response back...

JOHNSON10745Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2008 - 11:17 AM

WWW.CARKITINC.COM IS
A GREAT SOURCE FOR
TERRIFIC BODY KITS AT
FANTASTIC PRICES.

single94supraOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2008 - 05:38 PM

IF you can get them to reply via email, that may be true. I will be steering clear of them in the future due to them not getting back in touch with me.

greenmeansgo
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2008 - 05:49 PM
KitCentral Fellow

johnson there web site says alabama and ur from alabama
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
what does that tell me?

JOHNSON10745Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2008 - 06:11 PM

anyone is welcome to visit www.carktinc.com anytime in alabama at their office location and the office hours and address is on their website.

each week several body-kits are sold and either picked up by the body-kit purchasers or shipped by the company directly to the customer. i know...because i work for the company. this is a good company and they keep their promises.

people are making money with the body-kits they buy from www.carkitinc.com

search youtube for "carkitinc find us" to see a video that shows how to find the office location of www.carkitinc.com and the video actually shows the company's office building.

DylanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 26, 2008 - 02:22 PM

Sorry, i couldnt reply, i've been busy getting my Kit sorted out. You would think even from someone you believe are a legit buisness would do the right thing buy you. Well i bought 2 kits from April, the time which was to be delivered and till August after many excuse and dodgeing questions, it finally came, but only to still be waiting for documents that i asked for since i made the purchase till now and not recieveing them. Cargo is at the Docks and im paying Storage charges day by day trying to contact to get the documents to clear it from customs. But more on that later. The oint i'm trying to make is that, If something is too good to be true, than it is!!! I've search and read so much forums and site to know the picture KitInc has posted is not theirs!! They are even posting on LamborghiniReplica now trying past of those kits at a cheap price.
Cheap Price means,No expierence fibreglasser making the product, cheap product etc. The picture of them posting of the Fibreglass body is not a Mercy, but a Kit called Cyclone for thoe that dont know. It looks alot different and if you look at enough kits to know that that is a poor quality kit, that doesnt resemble any Murci.
But hey, if i cant convince you, than by all means go and put a deposit down. I havent heard anyone telling me how good and how great their kits are, and why that? They look 99% the same as SuperReplica to me. Giving out false hopes and taking hard earn peoples money.
And to your search carkitinc stuff. Iguess you havent seen Surper Replica Site and Videos showing where they are also!!! LMAO
Anyways i just dont understand why you are defending them so badly? You ben fishing lately ? cause you smell fishy!! Hey ou know what? take a look at Lamborghini Replica and see what contact name is on there hmmm Johnson10745 also..So here's my 2cents, A webiste that just open the same time Super Replica closed down, Same style video and the use of other peoples build "only you'll know the difference"

DylanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 26, 2008 - 03:02 PM

I also forgot, they have a scam alert on thier site too....because they put out money from thier own pockets, because of concerned for people well being and flew there to find out who Super Replica is. But dont Go there, You might be kidnapt and held for ransom.
People doing good buisness dont do buisness the way they do. Put a $500 Deposit down first, than you download papers and fill out to fax back to them so they know what your ordering. Panama/Alabama why are those places able to manufacture kits at low prices? Letting people know your address or location while you are building copies of thier cars, i'm sure you will get a visit one day from them.

Peace.

JOHNSON10745Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 26, 2008 - 05:12 PM

SUPER REPLICA'S SITE IS NOT DOWN BUT THEY ARE STILL AS FAKE AS THEY EVER WERE. SUPER REPLICA HAS ONLY UPGRADED THEIR SITE BECAUSE THEY HAVE RIPPED OFF SO MANY PEOPLE.
http://www.supereplicas.com/newsflash.htm

WWW.CARKITINC.COM IS LEGIT AND YOU CAN VISIT THEIR OFFICE PLACE IN ALABAMA. THEY WILL MAKE YOU A BODY KIT AND WAIVE THE $500.00 DEPOSIT IF YOU CALL THEM FIRST AND CONVINCE THEM "YOU" ARE LEGIT. CAR KIT INC. HAS MADE KITS FOR PEOPLE THAT NEVER HAD THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE KIT AND THEREFORE THE PERSON THAT ORDERED THE KIT NEVER PICKED THE KIT UP. IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE TO REALIZE THAT IF YOU PAID CARKITINC THE $500.00 KIT DEPOSIT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD AND THEY DID NOT DELIVER WITHIN 30 DAYS THEN YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WOULD REVERSE THE CHARGE AND REFUND YOUR $500.00 DOLLARS.

Jump to: